The NEW Z Files. Honda Z owners.-official

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,

I've got bad news for you. I'm shutting this thread down.

That's right, you heard me...

Reason being is that I have to move it into the new Z-Minis forum I made just for you guys ;). So get in there and discuss Z's to your heart's delight.

All the best,
Rob

PS. Make sure you use it, or I'll be forced to take it away.

PSS. If you find any of the old Zminis threads in the MiniChat forum then give me a holla and I'll move them into their rightful place.

a10ny5.jpg

who's Z does this...

QA.... Still cant get onto monkeygarage.. says user name is not veritified... would be appreciated to get on there asap please! TA.
foolsp33d

Sorry mate, there was a bug at the begining that shouldnt be a problem now, i deleted your account and you should be right to sign up again. See you there.

Glenn

hi this is my old z50 what i made once wish i still had it the engine is a 110 daytona stroker
100_2210.jpg

100_2204.jpg

100_2200-1.jpg

100_2201.jpg

Dude that thing is fricken sweet as!!

Reckon it would have hammered too?

yeah man thats one hell of a Z, you have some sick bikes.

cheers for your coments lads the z50 i loved and the power was ausome and she hammered people in raceing and yes it was red ball cans on the shocks heres a couple pics of me racing her.
100_2222-2.jpg

100_2246.jpg

810961694-0.jpg

810988592-0.jpg

i have Honda 125 deluxe but I live in Pakistan , not in New Z

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum and this is my first post. I recently restored a Z50A K1, which is registered for the street. It's fun to ride it around the neighborhood, at a leisurely pace here in Northern California.

This is an informative forum that also includes other interesting sites as well... Thanks!

Doug

DSC01763.JPGDSC01765.JPGDSC01758.JPGDSC01725.JPGDSC01760.JPGDSC01767.JPG

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum and this is my first post. I recently restored a Z50A K1, which is registered for the street. It's fun to ride it around the neighborhood, at a leisurely pace here in Northern California.

This is an informative forum that also includes other interesting sites as well... Thanks!

Doug

View attachment 11328View attachment 11329View attachment 11330View attachment 11331View attachment 11332View attachment 11333

Hey Doug,

Welcome to Miniriders!!

That is one sweet ride.

Looks immaculate!! Loving it.

motorman,

Thank you for the warm welcome and your kind words. I'm enjoying the little bike, for I feel it's 1969, and I'm 13 years old again... Well, almost.

Best regards,

Doug

Latest posts

Back