The NSW Police force.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It isn't really that close.

It is private land after all and last Saturday there would have been at least another 15 riders up there.

It is a good spot.

Let me know if you head up that way.

Logic

yer the central coast has some good spots to ride but every time i go out i allways see cops they have pulled me up a few times with warnings and i went out with my bro once and we hadnt even got the bikes off and the cops came ova and said if u get those bike off we will fine u i think its rediciouls the way the cops are some off the tracks i go to are miles away from anyone/anything but they stiil have to be complete diks about a few people trying to have fun

In Sydney.

Looks like you are in Melbourne so I dont think it will help you.

Logic

i wish the police in the UK were as cool as that!

good that your kids first experience with the law was a good one :grinning-smiley-003

Dont get me wrong teapot.

I think most of the police here would rather mini bikes were banned all together.

If you are on private land though and you are not too close to residential developments, they cant really do very much at all.

Local council would have to put a stop to it and then the police would need to enforce it.

The land is for sale though as the area has been rezoned for urban development. My fun riding place may be no more soon enough.

Logic

Dont get me wrong teapot.

I think most of the police here would rather mini bikes were banned all together.

If you are on private land though and you are not too close to residential developments, they cant really do very much at all.

Local council would have to put a stop to it and then the police would need to enforce it.

The land is for sale though as the area has been rezoned for urban development. My fun riding place may be no more soon enough.

Logic

we're always on the back foot when it comes to riding spots. a close friend of mine has his own land in the middle of no where and we still get trouble when we ride there- even though his family own the land and its part of their premises!

still, good for your little one to see that not all coppers are a tw@ :thumbup:

If this forum isn't too old, Like our local track which is a paddock, Security comes down but don't mind as loon as we are on the track not the main road :p There used to also be Mx riders that where police on KTM 525 when everyone rode pit bikes on roads and down the street, they are bloody good and they kicked them off there bikes if they didn't stop!

yea there is a place my 14 yr old son n his mates go in rutherford nsw the local council put up signs ages ago saying NO TRAIL BIKES FINES UP TO $1000 itsin a realy good area has open areas then bush tracks gully's ect about 4 acres n 3/4 surrounded by houses the residents dont care as long as they dont start to early or finnish to late n rip the place up to much the cops know they ride there but let them go as the only other places are the local mx club but its a full on race track for comps only n there was a track beside it open for yrs where the kids could ride on weekends who wernt into raceing but 1 arsehole counceler who was on the local mx club committy had a fall out with the club n than had the council shut it as he recons they never had the approperiate DA for it even though it was approved the same time as the mx track they are trying to get the DA now but this clown keeps trying to block it n than they wonder why kids ride on the roads

Latest posts

Back