Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniFighter

Reaction score
A thread where we can safely talk photography with out the haters hating on us ;)

First thing heheh (Coz, 9:59 you'll love what the judge compares these to hehe)

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RjBSIvg3pjc?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RjBSIvg3pjc?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

The missus bought a cannon 550d, thinking the photos will be pro.......

Seems to be alot of stay at home mums, buying the DSLR's and becoming pro photographers from home. Baby portraits and that kind of crap. Terrible. Havent seen any yet that are good. Mix that with a basic knowledge of PS and........

Im no expert and still along way of of knowing how to use the camera, but some people need to realise DSLR's, just cause they are expensive, doesnt mean the photos taken, in auto mode,are going to be of top quality.

The missus bought a cannon 550d, thinking the photos will be pro.......

Seems to be alot of stay at home mums, buying the DSLR's and becoming pro photographers from home. Baby portraits and that kind of crap. Terrible. Havent seen any yet that are good. Mix that with a basic knowledge of PS and........

Im no expert and still along way of of knowing how to use the camera, but some people need to realise DSLR's, just cause they are expensive, doesnt mean the photos taken, in auto mode,are going to be of top quality.

Hehe very random post but i completely agree lol.

The big companies are more to blame with statements like "Get professional looking results"

"Professional looking results" are far from actually being a professional.

pussy bloody camera people
there's those that do the rest watch through camera's

he he he

good comparison in that vid though mf

i'm not to bad behind the lense so i can say what i like but should stay well away from in front of one
been a long time though like pre digital computers destroyed photography for me

but video now thats fun

Just downloaded an App for the iphone called Tiltshiftgen, seems to do the trick and i love tiltshift so will give it a work out over the next day or two. One quicky from the veranda added some blur and whatnot but will work out how to properly use it tonight.

0f5cb72c.jpg

Woke up to this, does it get any better? What a start to 2012

25f2df60.jpg

Ps: i cant quite tell how good the quality is of my recent pics till im in front of a pc, currently posting from my iphone :)

new years bon fire, may (or may not) have used too much "woof" wood, and had to leave a trail to get started ;)
DSC09057.JPG

+ 1 clean pic of the bike b4 riding ;)
DSC08995.JPG

meatshop: Hello Mr Meat-Shop, how can i help you
customer: Hello mr meat, i would like 3 pigs delivered for tonight
meatshop: Sure i will be round soon on the bike
customer: don't you mean truck?
meatshop: No!
DSC08183.JPG

gotta love asia :)

p.s how are you guys uploading the big pics? I can link the smaller ones from google+ but when i try an upload it just says upload failed OR takes me to another screen with the squiggly letters that i have to type into the blank space, which still comes back with upload failed afterwards?? It used to work but i haven't tried for a few months....

If you get them off google images click on the photo then go to "full size image," then right click the mouse and go to "propertise," then copy and past the "address(URL)" with the [/B][url]http://www.miniriders.com/general-chat/[/url] [B]code.. [/B]

If from photobucket or imageshack just copy the [IMG] code..

PS.. I dont know why that url address is coming up :/

Latest posts

Back