Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont actually care what they are like just wondern what the widowmaker 141 are like no offence haha they sound like a bunch of used car salesmen

there bikes are shit and they offer no warenty.

thanks for the help im goin to go the mso 140s. they cum with warranty and could you tell me a bit about them ?

dnm shock and 140cc lifan engine i bought and mso they are very good people to deal with.

Lol oldben, they were on todaytonight because they ripped this kid off a gokart.. the engine broke within 2 rides or 2 hours or the 1st ride or some shit like that, then they told him to buy yet another engine and didnt replace the broken one.. I think thats how it went.. its at the start of this thread?

They are the dodgiest people in adelaide, they are disgrace to the bike industry and should seriously think about tieing a ropes around their necks and hang from the cieling. Bit harsh, but they deserve it from all the could be good riders they have ripped off with pieces of shit!

not getting a good rap boys =P but you name does make me laugh =D and as sidney said "honesty Ian" haha

i spose this is a classic example of treating your customers baddly and now its coming back to bite you.. or take a bloody big chunk out of your ass... treat your customers nicely and then you get good rep... wat can i say that easy!

i dont actually care what they are like just wondern what the widowmaker 141 are like no offence haha they sound like a bunch of used car salesmen

They sell used cars aswell haha... worst shop ever...

Me.. duh! geeez.. you really are a fucking retard.

LOL!! ... You know what.. FUCK YOU, YOUR AN IGNORANT 45 YEAR OLD FUCK THATS RIDES PENIS AND GETS A KICK OUT OF HATING ON TEENAGERS! YOUR PRESENCE ISNT WANTED ON THIS FORUM BECAUSE YOUR A BLOODY SOOK! SO WHY DONT YOU GO HOP ON ANOTHER PENIS AND RIDE YOUR WORRIES AWAY... ITS ALL YOUR GOOD AT ANYWAY....YOUR NOT WORTH MY TIME NOR ANYBODY ELSE'S TIME SO CYA FUKER.:D :D ahh that was fun:)

sorry to all the members, I was just telling it how it is.... if the mods dont like it they can ban me because i couldnt really care less..stick will probably have a sook to one of em anyways so who gives a shit?? not me:)

to whaaa???:confused:

anyways i have to go to work... something you sorry ass wouldnt know about.. so cya later cocksucker.

Whoa! Somebody needs a hug ...

Don't take all that anger to work dude....not good try to settle...RUBY will give you a hug...there you go..

I want to hear more from the three amigos! carn guys, we need more amo to fire at ya.....

Are the rumours true? Did you rip of a kid with his go kart or whatever!?? Two sides to a story, now is your chance to give your explination...

"Arriba Arriba, yee haa yee haa!!!......"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back