this is what i want !!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1trick

Reaction score
Lets me make it short.
I wanna ride bush
I want something reasonably reliable
Resonable quility
Im about 90 kilos an 6 foot.

I would like to spend under 1000bones.

Im 10 mins from buzz bikes in bayswater an 15 mins from pit pro outlet in furntree gully.

Iv done a lil bit of research. dont know if dhz quility is over kill what the odd camping trip an weekend away. im not a racer or jumper. just an aussie nut wanting to get down in the bush.

Cheers

I would definitely recommend a midsize mate. You can always get an Atomik off eBay for a good price!

Have a look at the Atomik Reign, Atomik Nitrous Midsize, DHZ DPRO 140 (although its 1200)

^^^^ Generally the same engine mate, what your looking at is different components, heres a quick rundown:

Engines:

125cc (Lifan, yx, GPX)

Air cooled engine, good reliability, cheap to purchase and offer consistent power though lack the punch of larger engines. The GPX race engine provides more punch however and is oil cooled, other benefits include the easily accessible oil filter, race cam, etc.

140cc (Lifan, yx, zongshen)

Bit punchier then the 125's, have the inclusion of an oil cooler, I have had a good run with the YX's but not so much with the Lifan 140's

15c (Lifan, yx)

Powerful engines but not quite as powerful as the 160's which use a different style of head. The 150's are good but you are more worth getting a 160 as they are very similarly priced. The Daytona is in a league of its own, this is however reflected by its price. Its high power, excellent reliability and quality are second to no Chinese engine listed. All Oil cooled

160cc (yx, GPX)

Offer good power and plenty of HP great for the heavier rider, oil cooled. They are quite reliable and spare parts as with all these engines are easily available.

Bike Sizes:

1. CRF50 style (A-style Swingarm)

Smallest of the pit bikes, good for having a hoot on small BMX sized tracks, skate parks that sort of thing. Not so good for big riders looking at trails and large paddocks/ mx tracks.

2. CRF50 Mono Swingarm

The ergo's are improved for bigger riders due to the swingarm increased length. Still pretty small for riding conditions as posted above. Easily the most common pit bike style, offering cheap part availability. Peg to seat height however can be very uncomfortable especially for bigger riders

Ciniworx CXF110 Mini - CINIWORX CX110S
Ciniworx CX 125N Mini - CINIWORX CX125N
Ciniworx CNC Pro 140 Mini - CINIWORX CNC PRO 140 MINI

Pitpro 50cc - PitPro 50cc | Motorbike City
Pitpro 90cc - PitPro 90cc | Motorbike City
Pitpro 110cc - Pitpro 110cc | Motorbike City
Pitpro 125RR - Pitpro 125cc RR | Motorbike City
Pitpro 140LE - PITPRO 140LE | Motorbike City
Pitpro 150cc - PitPro 150cc | Motorbike City

DHZ Mini DPRO 110cc - DHZ MINI 110
DHZ DPRO 125 - DHZ DPRO 125
DHZ Outlaw 140 - DHZ OUTLAW 140
DHZ DPRO 160 - DHZ DPRO 160

Atomik Nitrous 110cc - Nitrous 110cc - Pit Bike - Dirt Bike
Atomik Nitrous 125cc - Nitrous 125cc - Pit Bike - Dirt Bike
Atomik Nitrous 140cc - Nitrous 140cc - Pit Bike - Dirt Bike
Atomik Nitrous 150cc - Nitrous 150cc - Pit Bike - Dirt Bike
Atomik Nitrous 160cc - Nitrous 160cc - Pit Bike - Dirt Bike

3. KLX110 Midsize bike

Larger frame size, fork length, swingarm length provides a larger seating position making it comfier to ride, less twitchy to handle. Great bike for the midsize rider.

Ciniworx Pro150 Midi - CINIWORX CNC PRO 150 MIDI
Ciniworx EXP160 Midi - CINIWORX EXPERT 160 MIDI

Pitpro Daytona 125cc SE - PitPro Daytona 125cc SE | Motorbike City

Pitsterpro X4r 160 - Pitsterpro X4R

Atomik Reign 125cc - Reign 125cc - Pit Bike - Dirt Bike
Atomik Reign 140cc - Reign 140cc - Pit Bike - Dirt Bike
Atomik Reign 150cc - Reign 150cc - Pit Bike - Dirt Bike
Atomik Reign 160cc - Reign 160cc - Pit Bike - Dirt Bike
4. CRF70 Midsize bike

Same dimensions as the klx110 generally, but with a slightly longer wheelbase, providing a slight improvement in ergos

Ciniworx CX125L Midi - CINIWORX CX125L
Ciniworx CX140L Midi - CINIWORX CX140L

DHZ DPRO 140 - DHZ DPRO 140, LKI Sticker Kit, New Release
DHZ Outlaw 160 - DHZ OUTLAW 160R, LKI Sticker, New Release
DHZ Outlaw 160 Motard - DHZ OUTLAW 160R Motard Race Bike

Atomik Nitrous Mid-size 125cc - Nitrous Mid Size 125cc - Pit Bike - Dirt Bike
Atomik Nitrous Mid-size 140cc - Nitrous Mid Size 140cc - Pit Bike - Dirt Bike
Atomik Nitrous Mid-size 150cc - Nitrous Mid Size 150cc - Pit Bike - Dirt Bike
Atomik Nitrous Mid-size 160cc - Nitrous Mid Size 160cc - Pit Bike - Dirt Bike

5. TTR110 Linkage bike

Most expensive of the pit bike styles, mainly due to the linkage inclusion. Said to handle like a big bike, looking to pay 2k+. Same general specs as klx110 and crf70.

Last edited:
Well that took longer then expected ^^^^^^ Will a more in-depth thread one day linking all reviews and places to buy as well as include component comparisons and specs. Any questions, give us a buzz....

Excellent post mate great buyers guide right there ^^^

Wow great breakdown of all the different types/brands/models & sizes & motors

Im looking at building a bike soon, Dont want to spend the money outright so I will get the bits as I go

I wanted to get a midsize frame setup but could not find one at the time so I picked up an Atomik (not midsize) 160 frame & swingarm & will be building it soon

I found this bike on ebay & gumtree & im sure I found it on here somewhere but cant find it again?
1050ika_20.jpeg

Basically it is a smaller CRF50 style frame with longer forks

Anyone know who owns this or where the thread is with this bike, It listed the upgrades in the thread?

As mentioned I have a smaller style frame on the way but I have a set of longer forks sitting here to go on it, How does this setup work?

Wow great breakdown of all the different types/brands/models & sizes & motors

Im looking at building a bike soon, Dont want to spend the money outright so I will get the bits as I go

I wanted to get a midsize frame setup but could not find one at the time so I picked up an Atomik (not midsize) 160 frame & swingarm & will be building it soon

I found this bike on ebay & gumtree & im sure I found it on here somewhere but cant find it again?
1050ika_20.jpeg

Basically it is a smaller CRF50 style frame with longer forks

Anyone know who owns this or where the thread is with this bike, It listed the upgrades in the thread?

As mentioned I have a smaller style frame on the way but I have a set of longer forks sitting here to go on it, How does this setup work?

looks like maybe 50crooks old bike? to me the forks on it look to big, there not usally pushed up that high. theres not much you can do with crf 50 style bikes anyway, either 12/10" wheels or 14/12" inch wheels which it already has

Im sure I saw this bike in a thread & it mentioned that the forks were added and other bits & pieces but cant find the thread now? I may have me wires crossed with another bike though cause I cant find the thread?

Any way I will buy a bigger midsize (CRF70) bike later, That way I can start out with a set of 12"/14" wheels and maybe get a set of 14"/17" wheels later on for it

Just looking to see what I can do with the Atomik Nitrous 160 smaller size bike for now, I will start my own thread & add pics when I get the frame & get some of it together

I will have to hunt up a few bits & pieces to complete it too, Will have to keep me eye out in the classified section

if you want reliable and quality, dont even bother looking at the china's. get a second hand jap bike - eg- honda, kawasaki, suzuki etc

China's are fine mate just look after em, Atomik already make a bike with bigger wheels, its called an Atomik Reign Bigfoot, and will cost about the same off the Bay.

Latest posts

Back