Thoughts on DMX 125cc?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gibbo

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I'm looking at getting my first pit bike. My price range is around the thousand dollar mark so I've been looking at the Pit Pro 125 LE and the DMX 125cc. They're both so close price wise I don't care which is cheaper, only which is better overall (quality, life span, etc).

SO people... what do you guys reckon about the DMX 125?? I haven't been able to find anything about it which is why I'm asking. I was able to find heaps on the PP 125 though... sounds like a nice bike.

Cheers, Tim

i went and saw a dmx 125cc yesterday for the price they are very very nice bikes , and the shocks on them are better than the ones on the pitpro one your lookin at , but pit pro's a better brand

Hey Gibbo.
If you are looking for a bike for $1000 why not get yourself a Pitpro 140 instead of the 125 bike.More bang for your buck ......

Brian

the dmx pros are good but the standard ones are cheap looking and over priced, especially the 140. have a look at our site sponsors.

Get the DMX, best value ever, so cheap for a good bike. Dont know what other shops sell them for but sa fun bikes sells them waayy cheap.

Get the DMX, best value ever, so cheap for a good bike. Dont know what other shops sell them for but sa fun bikes sells them waayy cheap.

hey flarry how much does sa bikes sell the 140's for ??

can someone give a link to this DNX machine

dmx125.jpg

Latest posts

Back