Thoughts on thumpstar tsr 88cc pro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slippinjimmy

Reaction score
Hey guys I was just after people's opions on the thumpstar tsr 88cc pro
Thanks

Welcome to Minirider's.

Drop in and Introduce Yourself here too.

It look's ok,
It has a few upgrade's, 88cc, Pro Taper Bar's, ASV Lever's, and Adjustable fork's, but the 12" front wheel look's too big imo
I reckon it'd bottom out with a decent bump

3552962778688147941.jpg

For another $200 you could have a bigger and a lot more powerful bike like the DHZ DPro 160cc
Or if you want something small like the 88 you linked, you could get a Pitsterpro XJR50 and fit a big bore kit , PT bar's and ASV lever's etc to that

Last edited:
Sorry I was talking about the new 88 pro which already has the 10 inch on front

Few guys up here hitting ramps on em Lejae and Kade full fmxers they prob done a few mods.
Check out addmisive clothing on FB
Theyd kill those pisterpro50s if they were riding them

Yeah i guess,
the Thumpstar has adjustable fork's so they could be tweaked to suit the rider
I still reckon they look a bit unco with the 12" front though.

And i can understand them being a bit more stable with the bigger front, soak's up more of the bump's and smooth's out the ride
I have 12" front, 10" rear on my little bike too, but it has Fastace AS02 640mm fork's and a non a-frame swinger

This is the bike the OP is talking about too, not the one i linked at the top of the page

3549714462718688598.jpg

[video=youtube;-QcSSGjNbTs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QcSSGjNbTs[/video]

I'm going to be hitting Ramps on it I'll brace the frame up and do some suspension adjustments is there anything else I should do ?

Latest posts

Back