Thumpstar engines:(

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fecksfx said:
Na mate these bikes aint fast, fun but deff no fast. There was a 8 year old on a 50 that smoked us all in a straight line.

u must still be stuck in 2nd gear mate, my bike boots and will own any other bike in it's class.
The dealer where i got my bike, my bike is almost set up the same as his, and his bike gets 1st and 2nd's in every race, he is currently in sydney for the 4stroke nationals.

we have dont lots of little 'tricks' and 'upgrades' to our bikes.

burnt16 said:
all these pit bikes are a copy of the KTM50 and the Honda CRF50
and non can match them with qualitiy.
got a CRF50 with 88cc kit and it kills every other brand pit bike i have seen.
sure a few might keep up with some mods but when it comes to reliability
they are unmatched.

the Thumpsters are proberly the best quality china bikes up there with Pitboss.

but CRF50 and KTM50 are the real deal with a huge range of aftermarket parts and backing.

How much does ya 50 owe you, i looked at it but would cost like 6k just to mod it, plus cost of bike...

No-Fear said:
u must still be stuck in 2nd gear mate, my bike boots and will own any other bike in it's class.
The dealer where i got my bike, my bike is almost set up the same as his, and his bike gets 1st and 2nd's in every race, he is currently in sydney for the 4stroke nationals.

we have dont lots of little 'tricks' and 'upgrades' to our bikes.

Na brother i aint got 2nd gear any more ha ha, in comparison to other pitbikes they might be quick, my 110 is silghtly quicker than my 125, just the 125 has got the legs on it, aventually....

ive seen a honda pit bike 110cc with $10,000 spent on it our stock chinese shitter 125cc will give it a run for its money would absolutely kill the other 50cc with $3000 spent on the motor that was with the 110cc on the day i seen them

fecksfx said:
How much does ya 50 owe you, i looked at it but would cost like 6k just to mod it, plus cost of bike...

owes me just over $4,500
had it for 2 years and only thing ever broken is pegs and brake lever
caused from stacking it. ( many times :eek: )
replaced the clutch a few times and change the oil thats it.

maintenance is the key to any bikes reliability.

my sons got a pro senior 50 it must go 0 to 110 in about 4 seconds i cant catch him on my pro 125.but i reckon ive got enough torque to tear his bike in two.

how fast would the 125cc pit bikes go,... there are these 1s for 1.7 grand http://www.mojomotorcycles.com.au/

apparently they are a much better "bang for ur buck" then a thumpstar,.. they have 110cc and 125cc compared to the ones on ebay,.. they lok good and i mean they look like really good how fast would a 125cc thumpstar go,.. these would probably go the same speed maybe a bit less

yeah i get 87kph round about my son get110kph second gear start igot him for 20 mtr or so but then he left me for dead but o could tow his bike on my ute with my thumptsar 125 though.got too love it

they would all go about the same top speed its the power from standing still that makes the difference these bikes arnt made for speed :wink:

yeah but u wanna go like a decent speed,.. they have to make em reletivly fast who wants a bike with all tourque and no speed,.. so they would have to go atleast over 70 k's to keep me happy

these bikes are designed for mini motocross tracks and tricks if u wanna do 70kph @ a ramp you will shit your self if u want a bike that is good for speed than these arnt the bikes u need a farm bike like the RT,DRZ,TTR,chinese 150's etc...

these bikes would be mad to ride around the area i have alot of bush/track around my area with small jumps along the way

a thumpstar would be good for me for doing that it would be heeps of fun

second gear off the jumps ,probly doin 20 30 fine with me .hit a jump in third goin pretty hard ,didnt no i could do a superman.i dont no gazza but he is right ,i shit .

Latest posts

Back