thumpstar has new name

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wonder if they will still produce the crf based bikes, or going there own way with different plastics and tanks.

hey did u post this b4 i posed it in the other chat

yeh i seen this some wer els before prity wird

personally i think the move is wrong for two reasons:

1 the new name of thumpstar is nowhere near as good as the first

2 the preview of the new "terr moto's " are extremely weird for my likeing

.. just my opinion

cheers

think thumpstar is making a risky move - cant imagine chinese made big motos flooding the scene and competing with the likes of honda and yamaha etc. will it be downhill from here for thumpstar?

the hyusong motos are getting pretty popular as they look good and are heaps cheaper than a jap bike the same size. i dont know about performance or reliability though!! no reason why the thumpstar /terra motos couldnt do this too. personally i think if they found a way to stop people using the thumpstar name to sell non genuine bikes (ebay especially) they would be alot better off, but they cant, so they need a name change to distance the company from the copies could do better than terra motos for a name but aye??

I agree. I think Thumstar have made such a move to stop the low quality knock offs that have been branded with Thumpstar Logos. The have a Patent on the Terra moto KRUSHA design for a few years so at least it will be an Unique bike for a while. And a road Registered version is apparently going to be available here in Australia.

Good Business Move

totally agree.... newer bike are not looking as good as the older ones....
keeping it quick and short

does anyone know if they'll be there for thier previous customers?

Latest posts

Back