Tj Russel Motovert Pic

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sus1

Reaction score
saw this on planet minis and thought id share....

motoverttj.jpg

Marzocchi forks and shock
Excel Rims
Buchanan spokes
FmF 4.1 pipe
20 hp motor

Looks like he's usin a Vert for the record attempt this week, it's gunna be siiiick

I need some of those rims.:cool:

Yer cant believe hes riding vert again.. atleast its got a good pipe and worked motor unless they're lying about the hp.

Naaa PAX don't lie they build unfeasibly fast bikes and have done for a while

they got no need too I reckon ....

And 20hp is more than enough to go the distance that's for sure can't wait to see it.:cool:

looks sweet as 20 hp wow imagine that
how much do uz rekon itd cost to get an engine up to them standards?

mods 180cc , v2 head ,s 35 cam ,ported ,26 mm carb, fmf 4.1 pipe

ya those rims are nice the hole bike is sweet.....makes mine look sad lol

Last edited:
All dodgy sponsors must HANG

World Record Jumps CANCELED!
Body: So keeping with true second rate tradition another attempt at a night of records has been foiled due to shady promoters and poor co-operation from a few involved parties! Tj Russell Dusty Wygle and Micah Shepard will no longer be riding at tomorrows fair.

We apologize to all those who had made plans to attend the event and we will keep everyone updated on when the event will happen and make sure that it happens!!

Thanks to everyone that supported us and planned on attending this event!! Just be sure to keep checking back on the website for updates, and don't forget to get your copy of Mini Chaos Vol.

5 and get a taste of what you would have seen!

THANKS AGAIN

SECOND RATE FILMS

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Latest posts

Back