Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see, very interesting lad, Thats a cheap donk alright, good stuff champ.

Thanks heaps guys for helping out, building my bike was so much fun, its only fair I get to do it again with my bro!

I am just so looking forward to having my bro on a sick bike :)

He did ride quick on his Atomik Bigfoot but now I will actually some competition hehe, should make for some interesting gopro footage in the future xD

Depending on how smooth things go, might even have 3/4 of the bike together on Monday.

If you need any parts, let me know as I have a stash and can bring whatever on Monday for ya!

cheers carlton but im not in need of anything that i no of for the pitty atm. in the process of getting my hands on a 10'' roller to build up

but if i think of somthing between now and monday ill be sure to let ya no mate..

cheers

Too easy, all the best man. I scour the interwebs daily, so I will let you know of any 10" rollers I may find. Is it Jap you are after?

Got the engine, cheers to needapitty:

IMG_2870_zps04fc8397.jpg

IMG_2872_zpsb685d41d.jpg

Didn't stay a complete yx for long. Put a near new GPX head and dress up kit on it, we call it the GPYX !

IMG_2877_zps42218129.jpg

IMG_2875_zps9a5488b9.jpg

Replaced all the bolts on the frame with new High Tensile Zinc plated quality bolts:

IMG_2869_zps17bd9418.jpg

Swingarm will be here this week and hopefully bearings too. Things should get interesting!

She sure is pretty, did ya remove the china plug mate.

She sure is pretty, did ya remove the china plug mate.

Shes a little beastie, and yeah chucked that plug away and put in a nice genuine NGK C7HSA. Also got rid of all the oil in it too...

next phase it to source a cooler and lines then bolt her in!

Last edited by a moderator:
What brand was the plug mate, you do know about my china plug fetish. Better get looking and let me know as i will pay postage if its one i dont have.....hehe im serious lol......me got problems mate.

You have some strange fetishes Mick haha

Hey dude. I couldn't seem to find it lol must have thrown it a long way ; )

but some others did turn up in my search:

2013-04-22232702_zps26e30533.jpg

2013-04-22232734_zps6d856115.jpg

What the hell is that Gold one?, did you buy it or it came in an engine?
Chinese or Japanese?

^^^ I bought it off eBay, description of item was genuine NGK C7HSA. I believe it is a Chinese rip-off, notice the CS7HA lol

Put the new bearings in the wheels today, hopefully swingarm and linkage bearings rock up tomorrow : )

Linkage bearings have arrived, can't wait to start putting it back together, just the swingarm is holding everything up :(

Swingarm and head-stem bearings arrived today at last :)

Will have a roller together this afternoon and plenty of pics for you all ;)

Should be fun haha

Latest posts

Back