Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it's late afternoon mate where's these bloody pics already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

^^^ Getting pics as we speak haha, still putting things together, ended up getting new bearings for the swingarm so that is the task at present. Photos will be up this arv/evening I guarantee ;)

Today must have been the day, I got a card to say my 4v Daytona has arrived. Yeeeehaaaaaa.

Haha where's these pics mate, I've gotta early start in the morning. I'm just having a dig mate, I'm sure you'll get them up by the end of the week.

haha, just on the computer now mate, I am uploading to Photobucket as we speak, won't be long :)

Was a good day without further ado here is some piccies:

Some bits arrived....
IMG_2925_zps37746090.jpg

IMG_2923_zpsacfbb72a.jpg

Progress....
IMG_2927_zps019707fd.jpg

Done for the day....
IMG_2941_zps9a6e92ad.jpg

IMG_2942_zpsc59c268f.jpg

IMG_2943_zps17f32716.jpg

IMG_2944_zpsa18d1c64.jpg

IMG_2946_zpsf0618364.jpg

IMG_2947_zps032d123e.jpg

IMG_2949_zps2999968e.jpg

IMG_2950_zpsa7371c8a.jpg

Cheers mate, coming along nicely, this week we will do a new bolt order and put the engine in and exhaust on. Then just have to order the throttle, oil cooler, bash plate, brake pedal and cables and she will be done.

PSTO stickers are staying on for now to protect the plastics, we have plans for a custom kit too...

Pictures on page 5 btw :)

Hey there we go mate. Hell that roller looks awesome well done lad. Looks so clean you defiantly know how to throw them together.
Now I can go to bed. Haha

Sorry to keep you up late :) cheers for checking it out, good to finally have a roller!!

So tonight will/should entail:

Bolt ordering for engine, remaining pieces

Buying:

Flywheel cover
Chain Guard
Oil Cooler
Rear Brake Pedal
and a few more bits....

Okay so am getting (cheers Nick):
Flywheel cover, oil cooler lines

-4691843241664937215_1wwwimagesplitternet_zpsd3fc5263.jpeg

This engine is going to have YX, GPX and Daytona bits. The first of a new breed ;)

Also made an order of bolts, nuts and washers worth $40, so that's gonna be $80 worth of fasteners on the bike haha

Should hold together nicely!!

Latest posts

Back