top 10 pit bike BRANDS

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wich is the best pit bike brand

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pitpro32

Reaction score
iv all ways wanted 2 know what the top 5 pit bike brand's r to help me and other ppl find the pit bike there looking 4 im getting a pit pro 125rr next year i hope and if any 1 can help me find a decent pit bike 4 aroud $750-1200 or a bit more and plz list price

Last edited:
bbr 10grand
honda between 2 and 10 grand
klx/drz same as above
yamaha " "

rest is just my opinion
ciniworx pro ms $3300
pitster pro with daytona 150 $4000
motovert pro with daytona 150 $5000
dirtmax midsize with 4valve head on yx $ 3600 not sure
mso sr at $2000 awsome buy
fmr 140 $ 2much for what it is but ok bike

then comes ya pitpro/pitboss/pimpit/atomik crap

hope this is kinda close to others opinion within reason but ya still gunna get 50 differant ones

because some people take price before quality and some dont know and the rest wont care cause i like the looks so mines better

honda
klx
drz
pitster pro
motovert
siniworx
MSO

are probly the only decent brands and maybe pitpro for the BUDGET GUYS

you may aswell just delete all the poll options and just make the only option china.

1st is honda etc as coolmodee said

modded Jap bike.... and for the prices these motoverts/pisters etc are going for i dont see the point in buying one ? honda with 2.5k into it would be so much sicker/funner/reliable'er?/cooler/lookbetter/feelbetter/etcetcetcetc plus building it is funner then riding it..... seriosly but $4g for a china... they are getting pretty decent nowadays but still.... just not the same imooo

i want 2 get a pit pro 125rr next year and just wondering if u can get a better bike 4 around $750-1100

then comes ya pitpro/pitboss/pimpit/atomik crap
coolie u sed pitboss if u mean the real brand pitossw from pitboss empire i think u got it kinda wrong theyre pretty decent bikes IMO

imo if i had 3k to spend on a bikie i would get a big bike... why fu#k around on a xr50 and spend i shit load on it...for my needs the pit pro 160 is awsome and i cant fault it yet and has a lot of power...

Basically I say there is no "Top" bike. The best bike depends on how far your budget will stretch. MSO is a great brand, You can't top them for quality or service. The MSO's is as tough as guts. My brother has had one for 2-3 years and it is still going very strong, and that is an old model. I am assured that the quality has improved since then, so it must now be astounding.
But having said that, I have a PitPro 150XR. Arrived last friday, and it is a very quick bike. I'm currently lovin' it.
(Please note: The opinions expressed in this post are my personal opinions form what I have seen)

This is a 7 year old thread man.

But besides that welcome to Miniriders.
Drop by the introduce yourself thread and tell us a bit about yourself.

Pretty old thread mate, but imo atomik is ok, but certaintly not the best, and if you buy from a dealer they charge way to much. Pitster pro lxr , motovert type r, dhz lr and psto tl models all have linkage, solid suspension and a good reputation. I have a type r and my son has a psto tl, both bikes are great for a china bike..

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back