Total noob here

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noobie_42

Reaction score
Just picked this up today and all I know is that it runs and goes through the gears. I got this for having some fun during camping trips so that im not tied to camp so much and i can enjoy riding again. Grew up on an old yamaha 225dx three wheeler that i got when i was 12. Its been about 30 years or so since ive ridden. Looking forward to having fun on it20220704_143236.jpg

Hello and welcome. Congrats on your new bike. What's the engine displacement?

I believe it's a 70cc coolster. Haven't really had time to look at it much yet as I'm remodeling my 69 travel trailer for a trip in two weeks. Now that it is just about complete I'll be turning my attention to the bike.

I believe it's a 70cc coolster. Haven't really had time to look at it much yet as I'm remodeling my 69 travel trailer for a trip in two weeks. Now that it is just about complete I'll be turning my attention to the bike.
That's exciting, have fun on your trip. Can you give us updates on your bike occasionally?;)

I will definitely give updates as I work on it. First couple of things I'm doing for the trip is a new rear shock and new rear tire. I also need to put clamps on the fuel line as the old owner didn't bother with that and it leaks fuel no big issue there. This winter I'm hoping to do an engine rebuild as it seems to have burnt rings in it. It Smokes a little but might as well reo it for piece of mind there. Then I'll extend the swing arm and forks so it's a little more comfortable for me to ride. I'll get new plastics and a new tank and tall seat as well. That's about all I can think of as far as plans and what needs done immediately so that it will be safe to ride for the camping trip as well as letting my nieces and nephews ride around on it.

Latest posts

Back