Tracks in Victoria

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ I thought $25 to ride the track was pretty reasonable? That was the old track too. Not this new one. I will be heading out there a lot more when it's finished.

looking at f1's site they are useing the pitbike track as an rc track until they get an rc track built
i would really like to get back there it was pretty good fun when it was shit
but in good nick you could hit it up all day and enjoy it for sure even at $35 a day

hopefully they get it pumpin

it comes back to build it and they will come

If anyone has any track updates then please post them up. I havnt rode any of these tracks for a while now and dont ride tracks as much as I use to coz I prefer the trails so I dont know what the tracks are like these days. D

Does anyone know what the story was with the young bloke that died while riding at broady back in January? I was shocked when I heard about it because there are very few deaths caused by riding dirt bikes on legal tracks.

Thats good to hear mate so keep us all updated on the progress. I hope your not going to charge the same price as the old owner was because that was a turn off for a lot of people. Would you consider giving a discount to Miniriders members in exchange for the advertising you will receive from our site? That would be a good thing.

i was there on the sunday just after it happend and they said he just started jumping that huge double jump on the expert track and then he just jumped off and died when the paramedics arived and he was a friend of the owners of the track

its going to be a little and big boys heaven. motards, go-karts, dirt bikes, rc cars.
there is bound to be one person that is going to rock up with one of each and try and get their monies worth

I have found a track that looks prime. The Red Light Ride have made an area for unregistered bikes for this years ride. Its on there site at the moment. You should have a look, I am heading up there, you get to camp for two nights and it looks like a goer.

the site is Red Light Ride - Home

I have found a track that looks prime. The Red Light Ride have made an area for unregistered bikes for this years ride. Its on there site at the moment. You should have a look, I am heading up there, you get to camp for two nights and it looks like a goer.

You may want to hurry and book for the reslight as they only have 60 spots for unreg bikes and a week ago they were nearing capacity.

that should be fun i reckon

i'm going to test ciniworx new 250 there and ride the pittie

should be fun as

yEP THE CINIWORX CREW ARE GOING TO BE THERE

We are also looking at new ride days for Wonthaggi possibly 13th June as the Vic titles are on so should be free!

they will let you have a ride day on the same day as the vic titles????

Obviously the vic titles are not at wonthaggi!!

Wonthaggi have practise day May 2nd if anyone is interested in checking out the track and joining up.

but let me warn you the track will be packed. I will speak to the guys maybe they can let you guys ride on the sat with the juniors.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just wondering what vic titles elsewhere has to do with Wonthaggi's ride day??

if there are big events on does that mean ride days anywhere else are free?? Seems Generous!

ride days we organize arn't free

and because the state tiles are on i will give us access to the wonthaggi track

provideing we can get organized soon enough

Latest posts

Back