TRAIL BUDDY VS. PITSTER PRO VS. SKYTEAM

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blurpleunc

Reaction score
I am a complete newbie to minibikes in general. I have wanted one for a long time and would LOVE an original Honda CT70 but they are hard to find, except on eBay and I am not mechanically inclined to fix up an older mini.

I have done plenty of research and it seems that the main players in the US are Trail Buddy, Pitster Pro, and Skyteam.

Can anyone tell me who provides the best bang for the buck? I do not intend to upgrade or modify, and really just want something for trail riding around my house, and MAYBE riding on streets close by.

I really like the Pitster Sherpa 125 because of the bigger size and tires.

ANY ADVICE, ANYONE?!

Pitster
Pitster_Pro_Sherpa_125_2010_1.jpg

Trail Buddy
mi1_706.jpg

Skyteam
SKYTEAM_125cc_4_stroke_dax_SKYMAX_motorcycle.jpg

Iv got a skyteam monkey, and while its a replica of the Honda z50. the build quality is noware near on par. Id suggest getting an upclose hands on feel before purchasing. check things such as the handlebar clams and the locking lugs.. Shocking on my 50.. anything that is a wearable item should be replaced with something of decent quality.. or it will break and cause you to replace and repair..

The trail buddy seems to have a bit of a forum/website of its own.. which may give you more insight into how to upgrade items at your own leisure.. I like the look of the Pitster thou!

Latest posts

Back