Trail jumps on the Stocker!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like fun, is that up your way somewhere ?

yeah mate south of adelaide

We're both south, I'm trying to figure out where that is too...Thinking out near happy valley somewhere or further than that?? We really need to get onto the councils for some actual 'legal' places to ride!!! No one has work so thats the least they could do for us poor South Aussies!! :thumbup: I used to have jumps like that in my backyard in Belair!!

We're both south, I'm trying to figure out where that is too...Thinking out near happy valley somewhere or further than that?? We really need to get onto the councils for some actual 'legal' places to ride!!! No one has work so thats the least they could do for us poor South Aussies!! :thumbup: I used to have jumps like that in my backyard in Belair!!

yeah but the only reason i ride there is because its on a bone stock engine and exhaust, cant even hear the thing so i dont annoy anyone, its good!

Yeah I got a spare block I can ride at around the corner in Lynton which is in an old quarry. Same kinda deal unfortunately only I have permission....Just wondering on the area is all...I wouldnt risk riding on public property cause I dont want an un-reg'd vehicle fine. Not cheap in SA these days!!!

Latest posts

Back