Trails/hire help?!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rach88

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am in need of some help. I am now a busy youth worker and I'm constantly having requests from people to go motorbike riding. I've had a quick Google search but can't find what I'm after. Wondering if there is such a place where we could hire out 10-20 bikes and ride on a trail or land. i know what I'm thinking of is over seas where everyone rides quads and is taken out by a tour guide. Is there anything like that in Victoria?

I'm also on the hunt again to start some sort of ride day and I need to create a full program and make sure there is an actual need for supported ride days in the Frankston area so I can get funding. I've disappeared, but ride days and motorbikes are still the aim and I'll be back in supporting mini riding and preventing illegal and unsafe riding(as I still see plenty of little s#its roaring up the road on pit bikes!). TIA

I know you can hire big bikes out but it's pretty costly as you have pay a bond on them as well. You can them take them anywhere though.

There are lot's of adventure tours but you have to bring your own bike.

Bit of a tough one. Not sure you will find much in VIC for that unfortunately.

i was tipping that would be the case. I have 17 females from 14-23(mostly over 18) all keen to ride but I'd assume not on big bikes. I'll sort something out as it would be a great confident building activity! I wonder is it just an insurance thing that places like that don't exist?

Have you got any info on places that do adventure tours that you'd recommend for people that have never ridden or would that not be a good idea? Haha

Maybe when there is a ride day on take along the girls , I'm sure there has to be some true blue Aussie spirit left in some guys with bikes & would let someone else have a turn

Nah Rach all the offroad tours are for experienced riders. Wouldn't be a good idea. They are very expensive too (in the thousands per head).

It's a cost thing, mainly in having to buy all the bikes in the first place.

I would be happy to donate my 3 bikes to have a go on no problems at all. Although the lxr's might be a bit much to learn on. lol. The 88 would be perfect.

We are looking at having a ride day at Frankston in the near future so keep an eye out for that. Be heaps of bikes there and I'm sure the boys wouldn't mind lending there 10inch's for the girls to learn on.

Good way to get some girls into the sport as well. :)

Latest posts

Back