Trails near werribee?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

massive27

Reaction score
Does any1 know where there are any trails around werribee that are any good? or around that area? cheers

I live in Wezza and we mostly go to Wombat State Forest which is only a 15 min drive down Ballan Rd to Baccas. OR pay for Parwan track or Lavo or Broadie. There use to be some dodgy tracks like the quary near Lara but theres always cops there...

New locations

I find some new locations here which seems to be very interesting . Thanks for the landmarks mentioned here !

bacchus marsh has lots of bmx trails on the river and theres always my track in bacchus

Hey the old Quarry next to the train line out the back of werribee is alive and kicking started to set up a sweet mini track there we always pretty much have the joint to ourselves.....its practically 4Wdriving in the wet but my hilux handles the road fine and thats got low profile wheels ;P its an awesome area plenty of room to play around in.....havent been hassled by cops yet its pretty quiet out there nowadays! just so long as no one is stupid and ruins it for everyone else !

I would have to agree with Dirt_Bike_Chick is pretty sick out at the Quarry now...;)

where's this quarry? someone please PM me some more details?
I know the cops on their KTM's are blitzing the river so you guys/gals be careful

yep werribee river down near the dam where the bmx track it, I go down there with my dog all the time and there's always dirt bikes there, and at least once a week 2 cops on KTM 530's (i think?) spend the whole day there busting people, they give out $1400 worth of fines, a council fine, unregistered and unlicensed

phoarr - i was about to go to the river on sunday to sus it out . . i was gonna cruise through the floodway, and behind the baseball staduim to this spot just past the dam wall

track.jpg

, looks like i wont be doing that one. Lucky i went to my hidden spot near snydes road - rode there for 5 hours on sunday and didnt see a soul.

do you reckon someone could chuck a google map pic up of the quarry track? i wanna get a rough estimate of where it is.

And how many people from miniriders are from werribee? or surrounding area (lavo, hoppers, point cook)

I'm from werribee, I think I know the place on sneyds road:D
that track there's not worth the risk, there's only 2 teeny tiny little jumps & the guy that owns the farm calls the cops when people ride the track, then the cops wait for you to leave so you're on council land and bust you. also sunday is the wost day to ride werribee river, I've seen cops there way more often than any other day. A local cop told me there's heaps of assholes that live along the the river and they never stop calling to complain about bikes.:mad:

It's probly best to keep the location of this quarry to PM's, don't want the wrong people finding out about it;)

Thanks DVDRip your right about that !!!! Cant have just ANYONE knowing about this joint otherwise thats another place that will be taken over by coppers..... ill PM ya NAFE the details, try not riding there prefer people to drive there as the coppers can easily follow you etc its a great joint though!!

cheers for the PM dirt bike chick and dvd-rip, yeah i dont ride to any of my spots i prefer to load the bikes onto the trailer and pull over near the spot in a hidden location and leave the car there

lol you shoulda seen me on sunday, the wagon got stuck on a boulder trying to go down an embankment, the bastard was like a iceberg, just the tip sticking out then when my wheel went over it it flipped up and jammed under my car. (having it lowered 55 mm on low profiles doesnt help)

awesome info about the quarry, im gonna make a trip up to parwan after my exams are out of the way, and when i finish fixing my bike (had a tumble on sunday) so i will have to put the quarry off for a few weeks.

DBC, is there any 4wd tracks down that way!?? wouldnt mind throwin the 110 in the zook and heading down if you are all keen on making a day of it!? Pm me if you are keen and we can work it out...

Latest posts

Back