Trails near werribee?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome, i gotta get some fuel from the BP on bulban road now so i reckon il go take a look while im heading in that direction. Pretty windy today not good riding conditions.

What bike you going to be on devlish? il be on my big bike (cr 250), im still learning how to hang on to the bastard

^^ Sorry didnt read the last 9 pages LOL, NVM bout the last post lol. Went down to check out the quarry today. its much easier to get in by car now theyve put stones down on the way in.

lol nice, i think i might have seen you this morning but i was still drunk/ powering through a hangover. Do you drive a gold coloured ute? like a hilux or navara or similar?

Bikes on the trailer and about to head down to the quarry now.

hey the quarry is good was there last sunday make sure it is dryweather or u have a 4wheel drive

what were you riding turbo? i was there from 2 - 4 pm on my honda last sunday

was there with a atomic 150 and atomic 250 i was there at the same time was in a white au ute

can some one please pm me with that quarry spot cos my son and i want to use his new 110

i also have a 185 ts er

Thanks so much in advance

Is anyone still hittin the wezza quarry? just moved from nz and cant find anywere to ride around this joint
Cheers

Latest posts

Back