Trash Talk

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XD351

Reaction score
I Like Chopping China Bikes, But I Keep Getting In Trouble For It, So This Is For All The Real 50 Riders, Bring On The Chop Fest, And For All You China Riders Feel Free To Give Some Back. Ill Start, As It Says On A Five O Shirt "friends Dont Let Friends Ride China Bikes"

is the banner at the v8 summernats area said
NO JAP SHIT

Last edited:
no jap shit with cars is spot on, this is a different ball game, china bikes will kill the 50 scene

no.... di(k heads will kill the 50 scene.... falmming and bagging members will kill the 50 scene, unfortunatly everyone can not afford to purchase a new or used z50, crf50, klx110, drz110 etc. hence why China bikes are a somewhat valued source. It gets parents and their younger riders(aged 5+) in to the sport with a relative cheapness.. for what the kids may do on them, they do hold up, as long as they are maintained and looked after.

but you see so many china bikes kick the jap bikes. its just jap bikes break less doesnt mean there better.

Chinga bikes are what has made the mini scene so popular because everyone can afford to get one and people have got to start somewhere.

I have been brought up on Jap bikes, I also love my Euro bikes but there are some very good chinga bikes around. The main thing about chinga bikes is that they have made the sport more accessible to people of all ages. Without chinga bikes the sport would not be as popular as it is today.

yeh out of all the bikes china makes they Do make a few good bikes.

Its just the realy realy cheap china u gotta watch out for..

im out of comishin atm man.. im getting my new atomik rs soon.

You're not going to get far saying china bikes are bad here! Everyone rides them in this forum, and I dont think there are any serious riders here, they all avoid this place. The jap 50s are the real 50s if you ask me, china's are an absolute joke.

china bikes kill the 50 scene, pfffffff china bikes are the 50 scene!

Yes and no. The increase in popularity of china bikes has directly been responsible in the decline in the race scene over recent years.

Guys like MSO and Motovert, Braaap, Fmr and the like are in it because thats what they love to do and in turn support the scene.

When Joe somebody brings in a container of cheap bikes and parts he is doing it because he see's an oportunity to make a quick buck without having to contribute to the sport. He then on sells bikes and parts on ebay at cut throat prices making it hard for the true supporters of 50's in aus to make ends meet which reduces the ammount of money they can put back in to racing.

To be continued.

flarry mate your a dick
what is it that you ride??????
i'll race any rich tosser on there $10,000 jap crap all day every day
i had 2 jap bikes crf70 and a klx and about 5 chinas (atomiks and pitpro's) fall to peices around the vert on the weekend what does that say about your jap crap
arn't we done with this topic already

if you wanna argue the china bike thing go to fmx

i mean even the americans have given in to the china revolution to a certain extent

you guys need to ride more and stop bitchen about what people ride

yeh who cares wat u ride we ride because we love it.

if u cant afford a 5g + bike wats wrong with a china nothing IMO
id get another china before id get a jap 10g bike anyday

CHINAS RULE FULL STOP END OF STORY

Chinas will take over the 50 scene.
I would rather a decent china like an MSO or Braaap etc over a crf50 anyday. Basically, until you have put a couple thousand dollars into a crf50, it is a little bike designed for a 4 year old.
I reckon any guy that spend over about 6k on a crf must be pretty stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back