Trash Talk

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder, i could just be a little gay and I'm having trouble expressing myself

Last edited by a moderator:
its pretty funny cause the only people firing up is the moderators, just relax and go with it, noone will get hurt i promise

testicles ....., i wish i had sum, then i could get a job at miniriders, i too can be in control of many lesser people cause i will have so much power

one day i hope to have a really large penis then maybe i can be a moderator

i can only dream of gettin a bike you guys rock, what a sweet life that would be

, your job is awsome and ya doin a great job , having to put up with fools like me cant be to great ha ha ha ha ha

ive riden a jap bike. i ride um alot. you know what who cares i get more fun out of a china you no why cuase i have no prob vrashing a china since parts are easy and cheap to fix or replace japs may not break as much but they cost a fortune to fix.

bla bla bla, I don't even ride ...I'm just a keyboard warrior

all bikes are fun its just people like you that are boring.. your always so proud of you life when 1. you havnt got a job... 2. your what 30 and you live in your mums basement and 3. you ride what you think is a jap bike but for real dude its just another bike like the billions that are out there..

Just ride for fun and who cares what u ride.

F@Rk me dead that dude is anoying why are people so imature these days ;)

F@Rk me dead that dude is anoying why are people so imature these days ;)

Yeah bruz he don't even ride ...sooooo pathetic soooooo get a life....but it's fun banning him then editing his posts LMAO .... I'll do some more when I get time :D

this thread is absolutley hilarious

shouldnt he be on man2man.com or sumthing

"Its not what you ride, Its how you ride"
who cares what ya ridin solong as your out there having fun and in the scene i say keep it up and ride hard!

Guess Who, Im still gay ...still don't ride , How Do You Like My New Name, I Think It Suits Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back