Travis Pastrana Does Double Backflip!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He did it a couple of months ago when filming nitro circus 3 the first one he did some where in the sand and it was really sketchy still fuken awsome thou!!

He did it a couple of months ago when filming nitro circus 3 the first one he did some where in the sand and it was really sketchy still fuken awsome thou!!

Yeh he practiced in nitro circuis 3 but he didn't land one, the closest he came in nitro circus 3 was the one where he stayed on the bike but it landed on its side, not on the wheels. The one in the link was the first one he has landed.

Last edited:
no he did land it! this is the one he landed in the sand this is the first double backflip!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Rf25Eiahnxs

Well on the news was the one he did a x-games, they said it was the first and a new entry to the guiness book of records. The movie nitro circus 3 was made a few months ago but they just had on todays news that he did the first ever, maybe it has to be at an event or something?

i know if you want to claim a guinness record you have to have them there ready to scruitineer your attempt ..........so may be after he pulled it it off the first time they set it up for a record attempt.
these guys just blow me away. fukin awsome
Ive been riding bikes for about 35 years now and i can just imagine one of these guys turning up at motocross track when i was 14, on the latest KTM or YZ and doing a double backflip...fuk me they would have burnt the at the stake for practicing witchcraft or something...........or cut them up thinking they were aliens.......lol
motodad:cool:

Latest posts

Back