tried 2 backflip jr50. hahahha

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mad man

Reaction score
ok so i was at my friends house and was going to buy his jr50, it was very slow and all but i wanted it for my sister, it was like a 96' model so it was pretty old and for $75 i though it was a good buy, we put puncture kit on front tyre and put it together, all was good.

We were riding out thumpstars and we made this jump you could almost do back flips on, we were to scared we would break our thumpys trying to do it, oh and killing our selfs...... so anyway after racing with him i got the jr50 out and he was on his old farm klx220 watchin. I though i would mabye flip this little bike seing so it was ligh as hell. It was very slow so i got a large run up (almost 60 meters) and held throttle flat and i though it was going to blow, struggling down hill slightly, i hit the jump and whammo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 i was upsideown, it went all so slowly (you know one of those moments) and i though i made it, then the front wheel hit the ground i basically did it but not really, the wheel hit ground and i went over the front and at shit! the forks bent nearly 45 degrees backwards towards the motor it was funny as and scary though i didnt get hurt, i wish i filmed it, so hillarious! well i wish i got pics and vid but i dont so mabye next time lol, also we tried to bend the forks back and couldnt so we got the oxy and tried but fucked it up lol, so now we got chains and hung it from his shed (dont know why lol) haha yeh

Nice work mate , next you'll be going for a double on a pocketbike .lol

lol the forks were litrially bent backwards towards the motor i meen wtf lol

hahahaha on a jr50. your a legend, i wouldnt attempt a standard jump on one of those things let alone a backflip hahahhaa. well done indeed. kudos.

well done man nice attempt. And there's nuttin wrong with jumpin a jr. Just make sure you make the downramp and be prepered to case out lol.

there was no down ramp, it was just a jump and i needed to land flat lol and didn't make it! slow shity thing

The Old jr had the dual back suspention lol, it is a dogga 2 ride its so slow also, thats the other reason i didn't make it but so close

you are going to need some technique to pull a flip. hitting the ramp flat out wont help.you should learn to jump properly first.

dude, its a jr 50 for fk sake, what u want me to do not hit it flat out??? and as for technique i can jump but i dont know about fliping i'v never done it.. before then..have u tried? if so then tell me the "correct" technique it was just a big of it and yes i did wear a helmet lol

Latest posts

Back