Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniryda

Reaction score
i would like to buy crower g2 equivilent cam and hi comp 10:1-10.5:1 piston from akunar but dont know there product descriptions and dont want to f#$k up the order has any one ordered the same thing i,m after from akunar. i have a lifan 138 (127) 55.5 x 54 with irk. and would greatly appreciate any help thanks
p.s this is an awsome forum wealth of info

does akunar have a phone number ? sometimes this is the best way to buy aftermarket parts especially when you can give your exact engine specs. you will then have piece of mind, plus the correct parts.

yes but there in thailand just thought id try here because they call the motor buy different names.bit confusing and dont know time difference

OK, I've purchased things from Akunar before so here's my take on the whole thing.

1. They only list one Lifan cam on their website and do not show any lift or duration specs for it. I'm sure if you e-mail them then they will get back to you quickly and hopefully be able to provide the cam specs to you which you can then compare to the Crower G2 specs (if you do find out the Akunar cam specs, PM them to me as well :) )

2. Your 127 has a 54mm bore right?? If so, the High compression piston that you require is the following:

54.00mm 14mm Pin SMASH-BEST-STEP-TIGER TYPE & other Akunar Part Number :pSTHP012-B

This piston can be seen under the `Professional' series of pistons they sell.

PLEASE NOTE: If you buy this piston you will have to clay the piston/head and check valve clearances. I have used this piston in another motor, and had to re-cut the valve pockets in the piston top slightly closer towards the outer edge of the piston for sufficent clearance.

Hope this helps you out.

So funny, everybody is talking about Akunar piston, Akunar cam and Akunar is just a shop who sell HiSpeed parts...

So if Akunar send something over to you, then it's a HiSpeed piston, a HiSpeed camshaft, HiSpeed CDI unit, HiSpeed Valves, etc....

I know the people from HiSpeed very very good, so that's why I notice this and it seems to be so funny....

I saw the man from Akunar also passing bye at HiSpeed, once a week he comes over to shop, that's really it... :D

So funny, everybody is talking about Akunar piston, Akunar cam and Akunar is just a shop who sell HiSpeed parts...
So if Akunar send something over to you, then it's a HiSpeed piston, a HiSpeed camshaft, HiSpeed CDI unit, HiSpeed Valves, etc....
I know the people from HiSpeed very very good, so that's why I notice this and it seems to be so funny....
I saw the man from Akunar also passing bye at HiSpeed, once a week he comes over to shop, that's really it... :D

So what....??? Could everybody buy directly from HiSpeed ..?? Do they have a website...??
Whats this post about..??:mad:
The dude from Akunar is really nice to deal with and he doesen´t charge an arm and a leg for the things, so why not get stuff from somebody who has the knowledge and a good service??

Yes , plus he's not afraid to take paypal which makes buying and paying a painless and anxiety free experience ...

Here's some info direct from Dan Crower about the G2 plus other cam specs ... I emailed him about 3 years back but saved the info ...

We have our g2 spec that is a nice cam @ .257” lift and 236 duration

Then we have the # 18 spl- .264” lift and 248 duration

And a super grande’ that’s a .289” lift and 248 duration

Dan Crower ([email protected])

[Crower G2 cam - Lobe Lift - .257" = 6.52 mm / Duration @ .050" - 236 deg.]

The G2 cam series is designed to give your engine more power in the "MID RANGE” area of the RPM power band. This cam performs best on open courses or when used in outdoor style motorcross applications. The all around performance of this design makes the G2 a favorite amongst professional and fast novice riders alike.

This Akunar cam is going to be the closest you'll get to the G2 Crower cam :

LIFAN 120/125/127/138 YX/DUCAR 140/ MADASS A2 CAMSHAFT 6.70mm Lift CAMLF2267

More cam info prepared by Kurlon from Planet Minis :

http://www.x386.net/TTR/tech/cam2.html

The TBW0300 is also a pretty good cam that fits 120/125/127/138 Lifan big valve heads !

[TBW0300] TB Race Cam for Race Head/Lifan BVH

This camshaft is for the Race Head and Lifan BIG VALVE HEAD only.

Aggressive lift and duration without sacrificing low end torque. Uses NTN bearings. Specs: .275" = 6.985 mm intake valve lift and 230 degrees of duration @ .050", 275" exhaust valve lift and 230 degrees of duration @ .050"

Make sure you don't do what this guy and others have done ...

Tb300 cam, overheating?? - Planet Minis

Latest posts

Back