Trying to organise a ride.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

125cc mad

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm Russ, 35 yrs young and have an 8 yr old boy just getting into dirt bikes and we live in Newcastle NSW.
I have been riding Wr's on and off for about 5 years and by no means any sort of pro lol... However since selling the WR 400 and switching to a 150 cc TDR PRO late last year I have been finding it difficult to meet people to trail ride with (It seems the big bore boys don't like us little goers).
Basically this is a thread for anyone form the NSW Central coast all the way to Tamworth and anywhere in between who is interested in catching up for a ride, organizing a ride day/ weekend or even starting up a mini Dirt bike club.
We do have a few known tracks like MX Central and Free Flight MX and endless easily accessible bush trails around the Newcastle area.
If this interests you then please reply :)

Hey Russ

I do a bit of riding in newy , I'll let you know next time I go for a ride if you guys wanna catch up

Hey mate have you and your boy got any riding in lately ?
No not in the last couple of weeks.. have been really busy with work, was hoping to get out this week if the weather gets better.
How about you?

I got a ride in at a mates property last weekend
I'd say Barnsley will be one of the only places around here that won't be too wet to ride this weekend

I have heard of a track or something at Barnsley but I can't find anything on Google Earth.. Which sucks as I only live 10 minutes away.
I'm going up to a mates place just out of Tamworth the week after next for a ride but it's a big bike.. Super Enduro track so it has long straights long jumps big stutters just big everything.. Really wished I still had my WR lol.FB_IMG_1451685541336.jpg

Enter the bush opposite the primary school
There is a track that turns right down a hill that leads to the mini track
If you reach the bmx jumps you have gone too far

Latest posts

Back