ttr vs drz vs crf

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peacock22

Reaction score
which bike has the most power out of a
TTR125
CRF100f
DRZ125

i have ridden the drz 125 but seems pretty gutless

Its kinda meant for Crf50/70's Klx110's and Ttr50/110's . :cool:

Anyway your not gonna get much info here.

pretty useless bikes.. u wont kill them tho.

i would go the ttr of crf probs the crf and then get some parts from BBR to spice it up.

lol u could of just looked on there websites and asking witch is more powerful a 100 or 125 is genuis

Why not just I would say TTR 125 But you would be better of getting a cfr 150 R
There better or even a klx 140 L or an 85 2t <- 85 has my vote

i was only asking because i thought different brands might be better or have better qualities.
because i am a chick that only weighs 45kg and 5'2 there aren't many bikes that are suitable for my size. Size and weight wise the drz was perfect but i would probably get as much enjoyment from riding a ride on lawn mower around power wise.
If your not any help dont bother responding to the post.

It's much of a muchness with those bikes. Pick a color and go.

Power wise, would be better of with a 125 over the 100 but if you think they are lacking power, I would look at another bike all together. A CRF150R or KLX 140 would be my reccommendation. Really depends on budget and what you want to do/get out of your bike.

Some more details and we may be able to point you on the right path.

which bike has the most power out of a
TTR125
CRF100f
DRZ125

i have ridden the drz 125 but seems pretty gutless

Thats because they all have minimal power, they arnt a race or perfromance bike more for farms & women

You have posted in the right forum dont worry!

Sorry to dissapoint but they are all kids bikes so they will all be gutless! its not a high output engine in a small frame like a pit bike! Just get a crf150"R"!

p.s klx 140 is pretty much the same as the others, i rode one on the weekend not comparable to the CRF "R"

lol u could of just looked on there websites and asking witch is more powerful a 100 or 125 is genuis

Why be a hero douche bag???

there are people that actually are new or maybe dont know much about bikes here!
some things may be obvious to you but not others, no need to be an smart ass about it.

If you cant help then dont reply, this forum isnt a comp to see who can get the most posts!

If you want it for just mainly trail riding then I think a Suzuki DRZ 125 would be the way to go. I have the 2010 model and it seems to go pretty good in th trails.

Latest posts

Back