Ttr125

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peacock22

Reaction score
HI all,
I currently have a MSO 140cc that goes fantastic but its too small.
Going to upgrade to a TTR125 but doesn't seem to have much grunt.
What would i need to do to the TTR to give it more lower power
Cheers

grunty ttr

how could i go about setting up my ttr125 so that it has more power and grunt so its not boring and feel like im riding around on a ride on lawnmower?

have you thought of upgrading to a fullsize bike?

125 2 stroke or 250 4 stroke you can get them 2nd hand for a reasonable price

I don't like the 2 strokes and because im only a small chick and weigh only 45kg i its perfect size and weight and the electric start comes in handy too. Its just not as much fun stock.
Full size bike is more than double my weight and a bit harder to handle.

I have ridden the absolute shit out of a ttr125 and now it wont start needles to say owner not happy haha. I would be recommending the KLX140 they come in small wheel and big and have plenty of power for you at 45kg. they are a trail but also have decent suspension that can do some track work as well. and has a great carby etc and engine is actually a 146 which should really be classed as a 150 i recon...Hope that helped good luck with it ;)

a CRF150r small wheel would be perfect but have connections with yamaha dealer and can get yamaha for cost price. So have to stick with yamaha at this stage.
Wish they would bring out a 150! But thats why its the TTR - can't complain as i got it for half price but will bore me too tears in no time.

I was under the impression thAt yamy were bringing out a yzf150. Might not be. I know othe companies are though. Thought they would follow

ok - so guess the TTR is notworth any effort

am already bidding on that one on grays online - worth getting a courier if it goes cheap then i will just have 2 bikes!

Tip 1: Read the tech section.
Tip 2: Use the search function.
Tip 3: Stop posting retarded threads.

My girlfriend and her friend are about your weight and ride 250's and I have a friend whos a little bigger than the others and also rides a 250.

just might take a little getting used to.

Latest posts

Back