Twelve10 Mini's flat track event

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics

How's Levi Bretto ? I swear you ran 100 metres under 10 seconds to get to him. I could see the worry in your run , I felt for you mate

Awesome shot Corey as usual!!!

Looks like a great day. Pretty impressive turnout that's for sure!!

Awesome shot Corey as usual!!!

Looks like a great day. Pretty impressive turnout that's for sure!!

Great turnout, and was invite only. Was a great day, hopefully we see some more events like it.

Why didn't you come to any of the Sinister events?

I did. Have been to several. Raced the very first one at Lytton. Raced the first triple crown race. Was a great weekend, even though it ended with a crash on the Sunday. Missed second round injured and then bike wasn't ready for that last one. Which one did you make it to ??

I did. Have been to several. Raced the very first one at Lytton. Raced the first triple crown race. Was a great weekend, even though it ended with a crash on the Sunday. Missed second round injured and then bike wasn't ready for that last one. Which one did you make it to ??

I went to the last 2 triple crown events. ;)

Was just wondering why I hadn't met you yet.

I went to the last 2 triple crown events. ;)

Was just wondering why I hadn't met you yet.

Ah yeah cool as. Hopefully one day soon. I will be finished my study very soon so will have much more time for moto. Haven't ridden much this year at all.

Great pics

How's Levi Bretto ? I swear you ran 100 metres under 10 seconds to get to him. I could see the worry in your run , I felt for you mate

Hes all good thanks Jase , just got a bit of a pipe burn on his leg, He's a true mini rider now haha
He got tangled up with his mate and his leg got caught up in back wheel , and his mate tryed to get off his bike and help but the end of his bars went down his bike boot and he was stuck too.
Once i got bit closer i could here the sream and it didnt sound good , so dug the heels in haha

not sure what happed to damo that race? his shoe came off 2nd heat bout 3rd corner from start haha
Was funny as seeing it go flying above me and him holding his foot out to show me as passed him down the straight, would of been fun race with them fastway pegs :)

Damn guys, you lads had a crap load of fun by the looks!
Awesome pics corey!!
I reckon i'll have to come up one day! qld road trip i thinks!

Heres results for the day
Zed class:
1st Ashley Ballard
2nd Geoff Shearer
3rd Jase
Junior 50s:
1st Heath
2nd Brodi Hadley
3rd Levi McSweeney
Junior open:
1st Denver Gierke
2nd Brodi Hadley
3rd Levi McSweeney
Women:
1st Britney Ballard
2nd Leeann Price
3rd Amanda Sharp
Stock 50s adults:
1st Brett Mcsweeney
2nd Ashley Ballard
3rd Mark Attard
10inch open:
1st Bean Flew
2nd Damien Bottaz
3rd Mark Attard
12inch open:
1st Marty Blake
2nd Ashley Ballard
3rd Bean Flew

That 10" open race was nuts! Can't wait for the next one!

Hopefully Mathew allows 155's in the next 12" class then I can come and have a fang! ;)

That 10" open race was nuts! Can't wait for the next one!

Hopefully Mathew allows 155's in the next 12" class then I can come and have a fang! ;)

I recommend a 106 or bigger for 10" , the 88 had the plastics sucked off it when the big bores came tearing past , woggy and wusty !

Definitely take your bike next time Cordogs , I lined up next to a Daytona 150 on the line in 12" and no one said anything about that

Just tell them it's a gpx 124 hahahahah

Latest posts

Back