Uncle Thump's "Desert-mini" Build... :D

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep kit 1(first choice) or kit 3 i recon....redbull is gay like rockstar and monster unless you think the bike is going to grow wings...lol

yeah Kit 1 is leading the charge so far... i like flames... heh heh...
Hmm... should start putting pics of the intended bling up as well...
"A Bike for The Peoples"..... lol... it could be like Australian Idle, (yes i know, i was being ironic) but heaps less homo... make a poll on which bling i should add, and 15 year old girls can text in their vote... then i'll chose the stuff i want anyway... ha ha ha.
*wanders off to chase up info on premium mobile voting polls*

ok starting to get a bling list together...
Bolt-on handbag parts to come:

Double-bolt bar risers. Black.
Oversize Poo-taper bars. Black.
Billet oversize bar clamps.
OKO 26mm Flatslide.
1/8 turn throttle. Black.
DID chain.
Billet "Grubscrew" footpegs. Black.
DNM MT-Bag rear shock with remote reservoir.
If they'll fit, CNC triple clamps. Black.
Alloy D-shape muffler. Not Black.
Anyone else got ideas for bolt on stuff?

a "fully sick" kick starter and a bash plate

I ordered that same kick starter on sunday, I hope it doesn't fall apart like the cnc ones lol

nice work, you can tell me what it's like then. If it's a win, i'll get one. ha ha

well it looks exactly like the ones on the new pitsters so it should be good, unless it's made of inferior metals but I doubt it would be any different. should have it in the next couple days so I'll let you know.

yeah that's what i figured too. I've had that in myebay for nearly a year now, but never bought one... so they've been around for awhile... think they were fitted to those odd water-cooled 110's in those strange KTM65 copies that run the fake expansion chambers...

I just skimmed through the first post but... Are you going to put an airbox on? Like what the Pitster LXR has. As for the sticker kit.. Umm none I don't like them :( Get some nice custom ones for it.

Yeah once the 150 goes in, i'm going to pilfer the original airbox from either the Blitz or my older KTM thingy... see if it cant be modified to run an 85 mxer type dome filter, as opposed to the usual mini pod filters.. tricky part is going to be finding a suitable airboot to fit the OKO...
good part about the frame on this bike, is that there is HEEAAAAPS of room under the tank/seat... so yeah, airbox will be a goer.
custom graphics you say... hmm... wonder what YZF hurricane graphics would look like on a KTM... ba ha hah a... good idea though...

Sadly I don't think it'll look good.... Get some mad MR ones ;)

Oh okay. I was just wondering since you got wogtaz to get an exploded/parts view of the airbox. How does the plastics and tank actually go/bolt onto the twin tude frames?

"Radiator" shrouds bolt to the tank, and then mount on outriggers coming from the frame near the headstem, which can possibly be seen in the pic showing the carby and space under the tank. Tank is mounted via a single bolt below the headstem/bars, and two bolts at the rear of the tank under the seat, as well as the usual "tongue" going under the headstem.. The way this one all fits together is much better thought out than the blitz... if they wanted to, they could have made this tank about 3-4 litres bigger... there is a lot of unused space under there...

Nice. Nice. I'll look at your other thread at those pictures again :D:D.

Can't wait to see the new mods added to it :)

same here mate... waiting to get a few bills out of the way, then it's on like Donkey Kong... like the Blitz, this bike is a better platform to build, than it is a stock bike... soooo much potential... well, for a chinka anyways.. :D

Latest posts

Back