Undera Country Championship

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what happened? Any results?

There were a few results Phil but I can't remember now to be honest.

I didn't go so didn't get any pics or anything. To be honest I didn't see many pics of the event on FB either.

Looks like it will be the last one anyway as apparently a few riders complained or threatened to sue the host club and they aren't keen on the idea again. Not sure if that's 100% correct but that's roughly what I heard.

I didn't go so didn't get any pics or anything. To be honest I didn't see many pics of the event on FB either.

Looks like it will be the last one anyway as apparently a few riders complained or threatened to sue the host club and they aren't keen on the idea again. Not sure if that's 100% correct but that's roughly what I heard.

Ah that's not good to hear , Was it mini riders threatening the club or the vcm guys ?

Ah that's not good to hear , Was it mini riders threatening the club or the vcm guys ?

Mini riders mate. Not as in guys from this site as in fiddy riders.

Think someone fell off an hurt themselves or something.

A guy broke his leg on the 1st lap of the first race (12" AM). There were way too many riders on the track at once so the guy was trying to claim the costs from his injury through MA, There were also a few riders etc that werent complying with rules etc. I cant remember exactly who won what classes.
It was an awesome event and i would love to see more of this in vic. I would like to see some more local VIC companies supporting the mini scene just like Miniriders and Buzz have throughout the years.

A guy broke his leg on the 1st lap of the first race (12" AM). There were way too many riders on the track at once so the guy was trying to claim the costs from his injury through MA, There were also a few riders etc that werent complying with rules etc. I cant remember exactly who won what classes.
It was an awesome event and i would love to see more of this in vic. I would like to see some more local VIC companies supporting the mini scene just like Miniriders and Buzz have throughout the years.

How many riders roughly were out there to be too many ?
I hope you guys still get to keep your series happening

How did they ride and not comply with the rules? Getting hard to run an event these days huh. Spewin

30 riders is nuts.

Forgot to ask, what about VCM results? None this year yet?

Latest posts

Back