Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bradsmith

Reaction score
Hey Guys!

Stoked to have this Video from the Hobart Superlite SX which we held under lights.

YouTube - Braaap superlite underlights Supercross

braaap club has a full race series in Tas for all brand of superlite bikes (Horizontal 4 strokes max 49 inch wheel base)

We are MA affiliated.

We are planning the Australian Superlite SX title to be held in Hobart On Feb 19th - No info has been released yet but would love your thoughts,

Man I'm keen to hold one of these things in Melbourne (I expected to have a series up and running in Melbs by now.grrrr), Ill keep you posted as we bash heads with the council to let us pull of a few aweosme events!

In the Meantime for the Vicco riders October 9th is the frankston Street Party - we close the st off, bring in bands and a FMX team to show off!

See ya at the next Superlite race!

Oh also there is a crew of mainland riders coming to the next superlite race in Devonport (should be underlights) dates are being changed so we can hold the race underlights - so Ill keep ya posted

Live it up!

brad

yeah for sure, the only events that we keep braaap exclusive are the braaap coaching days and the braaap VIP days - we had a VIP last weekend with almost 40 braaaps there , a few coaches, a mechanic and the BBQ, they are fun days.
The racing though is all brands.

braaaap
brad

Hey Guys!

Stoked to have this Video from the Hobart Superlite SX which we held under lights.

YouTube - Braaap superlite underlights Supercross

braaap club has a full race series in Tas for all brand of superlite bikes (Horizontal 4 strokes max 49 inch wheel base)

We are MA affiliated.

We are planning the Australian Superlite SX title to be held in Hobart On Feb 19th - No info has been released yet but would love your thoughts,

Man I'm keen to hold one of these things in Melbourne (I expected to have a series up and running in Melbs by now.grrrr), Ill keep you posted as we bash heads with the council to let us pull of a few aweosme events!

In the Meantime for the Vicco riders October 9th is the frankston Street Party - we close the st off, bring in bands and a FMX team to show off!

See ya at the next Superlite race!

Oh also there is a crew of mainland riders coming to the next superlite race in Devonport (should be underlights) dates are being changed so we can hold the race underlights - so Ill keep ya posted

Live it up!

brad

Let us no the dates ASAP, so i can make sure my bike is running

braaap

yeah for sure, the only events that we keep braaap exclusive are the braaap coaching days and the braaap VIP days - we had a VIP last weekend with almost 40 braaaps there , a few coaches, a mechanic and the BBQ, they are fun days.

braaaap
brad

braaaap
brad

Argh don't remind me! I am so SAD I was too sick to come :( There better be one next month. But next good event in tassie let me know coz I'm coming over on the boat with the 88 and cini!!!

braaap

Argh don't remind me! I am so SAD I was too sick to come :( There better be one next month. But next good event in tassie let me know coz I'm coming over on the boat with the 88 and cini!!!

LOL rach Ya missed out big time! next time eat some concrete ay! LOL

yeah Dport race will be sorted very soon, it will be so cool, the guys ahve another 24 trucks loads of dirt coming this week!

How sick was the vid of the last one ay!

brad

will there be a 88cc class?

Hey bro we usually run a mixed 10" class in TAs - I ride a stock braaap 88 in it. Some dudes ride stock ttrs and cr50s its just a bit off Fun.

Depends on numbers on how we split the class up.

the 10" class is for up to 110cc but its really only just started to develop in tas most guys are racing the 12" class, although last round we have a full grid of 88cc,500cc and 110cc in the 10" class

LO to answer your question , yes we do have an 88 class, how its divided up depens on how many riders turn up with 88s

brad

man that track looks amazing !
I wish we had a track in nsw to race with that many jumps
You guys look like yas are having a ball , good to see :)
Keep us posted with pics & vids of the upcoming races !
cheers for posting

man that track looks amazing !
I wish we had a track in nsw to race with that many jumps
You guys look like yas are having a ball , good to see :)
Keep us posted with pics & vids of the upcoming races !
cheers for posting

LOL thanks man, its a ick track, we have a few more complex's in the council planning department ATM, once the council gets sorted Tas will be superlite heaven! LOL

come and race some time, we are going to do the Australian Superlite SX title on Feb 19th on that same track.

braaaaaaaaap

Hey Brad ,

yep it sounds like a good idea to come down and race with you guys ,

How do you go about getting your bikes over here ? what are the costs ?

cheers mate

Hey Brad ,

cheers mate

throw your bike in ya car, ute or van, and get on the spirit of Tasmania.

go on the spirit website and all cost should be on there, its not very expensive

Hey Brad ,

cheers mate

HEY bro, keen as to help any mainland riders get down and race!
Last time I took my van and it was first in best dressed, if the van is full I reckon best bet is to get someones van or ute and throw a few bikes and go thirds in the boat fare - $350 for a van and 1 person.
then the rest fly.

Ill get some info together and put on my blog next week or so.
ATM I think there is
1 or 2 spots left in my Van.
first in best dressed.

keen as!

braaaaaap

brad

Latest posts

Back