Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

559fiddys

Reaction score
Hey guys I need a little info if you have it.
I need to rebuild my forks but I don't know what they are so therefore I don't know where to look for parts.

Upc xsi pro is the bike they are on.
Any info would be awesome thanks guys.

Attachments

• IMAG0151.jpg
    IMAG0151.jpg
    682.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMAG0158.jpg
    IMAG0158.jpg
    737 KB · Views: 5
Welcome to Miniriders,

make sure you drop in and say hello in our Introduce Yourself thread too while you're here.

Your bike looks pretty nice!
i don't think we ever got any UPCs' over here ?
does it say anything on the adjusters on top of the forks ?
they could be Fastace 660mm ? or something similar
what does the sticker say on the l/h fork leg ?

is this the bike ? - http://www.unlimitedpowercorp.com/125cc PRO FRAME-no price.pdf
PARTS & ACCESSORIES
i have seen on a few forums that the forks are the same as what was used on the Thumpstar Pro Elite 125's too.
a few people said they had problems with them being too hard, leaking etc
someone said they didn't have oil in them and were filled with grease ????

i see you have been posting the question on a few forums so far.

cheers, craig

Last edited:
Welcome to Miniriders,

make sure you drop in and say hello in our Introduce Yourself thread too while you're here.

Your bike looks pretty nice!
i don't think we ever got any UPCs' over here ?
does it say anything on the adjusters on top of the forks ?
they could be Fastace 660mm ? or something similar
what does the sticker say on the l/h fork leg ?

is this the bike ? - http://www.unlimitedpowercorp.com/125cc PRO FRAME-no price.pdf
PARTS & ACCESSORIES
i have seen on a few forums that the forks are the same as what was used on the Thumpstar Pro Elite 125's too.
a few people said they had problems with them being too hard, leaking etc
someone said they didn't have oil in them and were filled with grease ????

i see you have been posting the question on a few forums so far.

cheers, craig

Sorry about that guys

Names Wesley

Visalia ca

Upc xsi pro 125

Here to get some info and help with what I can

The sticker is just a warning label that you see, no info on the forks themselves but yeah some people have thrown around that they are the same as the thump. Being said the upc and thumps are side by sides of each other one us. And one UK. This is what I've read before.

The parts manual u posted is my bike but as you've seen there's no front suspension listed.
I need to rebuild mine because the dust seals are rotted off due to previous owner neglect, no oil in them all dry and they compress all the way to the bottom. No support at all. Need some help for sure.

The link below that parts list, the Part's & Accessories is the dealer for the parts, they should be able to point you in the right direction

or just pop the old seals out and take them into to your local bearing shop, they can sell you some new ones

The link below that parts list, the Part's & Accessories is the dealer for the parts, they should be able to point you in the right direction

or just pop the old seals out and take them into to your local bearing shop, they can sell you some new ones

No luck with their contact numbers. Ended up being some random people answering. I don't know if they are discontinued or not but these people are impossible to find.

Was trying to avoid downtime being that the season is comin up soon where I live. Rain is finally going to come after the worst drought in years. So was hoping I could order the correct parts and get them swapped in a decent time. But being hard as they are to get a hold of, that's what I'm goin to have to do.

Thanks for the help though. If you get word of anything else shoot me a message or post.
Keep calm and braaaaaaap!

yeah if you take the seals out yourself there will be a part number moulded into the rubber lip somewhere

TBolt USA has Thumpstar in their manufacturers list, they might be able to help
or try Terry at Firepower Minis i'm sure he could point you in the right direction too

Latest posts

Back