*UPDATE* Pit Pro 125ccRR 09

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakey

Reaction score
Hey as you all no i brought a pit pro 125rr couple of months ago.
These are the problems i have had

exhaust rivits have all came loose
the crimps on the wiring arnt very good connection
the spark plug lead easly moves onto the exhaust it melted halfway through the wire (bike still runs)

good things
nothing else has broken not even the chain nothing everything is going fine ill be happy to answer any questions

125rr pitpro

Did you have any problems because of dodgy electrical connections or anything, My bike chokes slightly when i go into 3rd and seems a fraction doey at times, got new carb and cdi through warranty as the mechanic said these would sort it, its better but not quite 100%, just thinking it might be wise to go through them and check the connections, Quite a few aren't hooked up are these for electric start? do you know anything about the clip position in the slide of carby. not sure what to do. Any help, Cheers:confused:

I havnt touched my carby only to clean it so im not sure how its ment to be.
The crimps for the wiring are pretty cheap but they are easy to fix.
I was riding than the bike dyed and reved and dyed because of the crimps rattling on and off.

if it only happens in 3rd you more than likeleyhave a worn selector for or your missing a couple of dogs on that gear and it's sliping in and out

yeah ill shorten my new one they come stock abit too long and it melted halfway through the cable and now it jerks when i go fast

hey peter mine splutters a bit in higher speeds over rough ground. I was thinking that the float level may be a bit low and causing some splashing inside the bowl. These carbs dont have any sort of splash guard around the main jet like the more expensive ones do. I havnt checked mine yet as ive been too busy playing with my big bike, but its probably worth a check.

hey since iv had my pitpro 125r these is whats gone wrong on it iv gone through 2 chains sprokes rims hubs spokes suspension have had no proplem with gears or anything but i surpose thats what u get in riding it to hard jumping ramp and track do tricks and racing it round

when i was running in my pit pro i noticed it spluttered in third but once it warmed up and i thrashed it a bit it went away

Latest posts

Back