VCM 2013 Series

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hussey

Reaction score
So 2013 is here and I'm already excited about the upcoming series. Who is going step up and challenge styv? Who is going to make all 5 races? Who is going to meet some top blokes that love to hold it widdddeeee open??? I'm so looking forward to it fellas(and ladies:)) So who's coming from across the border to challenge us Victorians?

I look forward to meeting everyone come round 1. The adrenaline on the start line should make you all get on a mini and come race with us!!!!!!

Corey

Last edited:
hay mate count me in 100% any idea when its gunna start

Not too sure but around feb or march I think. I'll keep as much info updated here

First round should be in april sometime. First round last year was April 22nd. So plenty of time to practice and organise your club memberships and ambulance cover....

Should be sweet , there is a couple of NSW boys on some badass 12" bbr bikes heading down to trade paint with yas !

I'm not te fastest down here we all know that so there's not just me to contend with.. I did win last year but just due to consistence helped me out alot! Wish everyone raced next year 14-12 max lol "kicked a can of bees again" hahah

Love to see a convoy come down should be great fun having you all bang bars with the vics :) don't Be scared to hold it wide open, us Victorians arnt shy of some hard core valve bouncing!! I know I'm not

Get practicing fellas bring the heat!!!

Rode with "towball" last weekend, he reckons he is going 190 for VCM this year.

190's and 184's will be the "must haves"

I'm not going anywhere near that tin of bee's. I'll leave that for you Vico riders to debate.

190 what Phil?? If your talking Daytona they are smashing themselves to pieces at the moment so they are nothing to worry about.
Not many people can ride a V2 160 to its full potential for the duration of the day so I doubt 190's and 184's will benefit everyone.

Stock HO160 with v2 head no big bore works wonders and good reliability.. Provided right carby set up aswell as jetting lxr boogies!!

My stock ass 150 can't keep it's gearbox together, so bugger going big bore. Stock is best. Stock at VCM = no chance. Styv, what will you be riding? Any news?

P.s I so wanted to open this thread Corey lol

Haha thought someone had too.... I'll let take next years..

So will be interesting what everyone rides actually considering the selection of engines and kits plus the carbs as well. Should spice it up:)

I'm going to try to do some more advertising of the series leading up starting now. Anyone have any suggestions to bring more bikes to each round?

When you think about it, it's actually not as easy as you think to compete each round. Travel, bikes etc all adds up so if we try car pool to rounds will help out everyone. But looking forward.

The car pooling thing is a great idea, any idea if they will still be doing the day liscences this year too (i.e the same as Underra last year)

us nsw boys and girls are car pooling as we just got ourselves vans so if anyone from nsw is keen then let me or damo know so we can keep a spot for you

Haha thought someone had too.... I'll let take next years..

So will be interesting what everyone rides actually considering the selection of engines and kits plus the carbs as well. Should spice it up:)

I'm going to try to do some more advertising of the series leading up starting now. Anyone have any suggestions to bring more bikes to each round?

When you think about it, it's actually not as easy as you think to compete each round. Travel, bikes etc all adds up so if we try car pool to rounds will help out everyone. But looking forward.

Mate, got to spread the word through ALL the remaining bike shops. I literally work across the road from Greg and had NO idea there was racing until i stumbled across his and Styvs race bikes and asked why they were dirty, hahah. Also talk to Brad, I know some of his shop guys want to race and get5 somje flyers at the tracks, I can take some to Frankston if ya want.

My stock ass 150 can't keep it's gearbox together, so bugger going big bore. Stock is best. Stock at VCM = no chance. Styv, what will you be riding? Any news?

No news here what ill be riding but I am working on a new ride some how someway.. Not to sure If Atomik will be sponsering me and Greg from next season.. But hopefully I'll be doing more training on some good Pitty tracks in tassie as from the end of this month I'd say... And planning for Vegas aswell. Still very keen on that trip in may

Vegas will suit you, and all the praccy tacks over there too. Good luck with it all mate.
Tassie will be cool as well.

Latest posts

Back