VCM 2013 Series

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Kosta :)
There was some fast guys in that class this year too. I had fun racing the couple rd's i went too. Id Like to come back next year also, Be heaps cool :)

Well done and thanks to buzz, ciniworx, vcm and all the boys for making it a Rad series. Unfortunately I copped a flogging a week prior and couldn't race due to a cracked rib. Shattered to lose 3rd in the series but had an awesome year. Can't wait for 2014. Cheers

Congrats to Kosta and Coolie :) Good work guys, spewin i couldn't make it down :( Great work boys. Did Styv still end up with 2nd or 3rd?

Thanks tim, yeah Styv still got 2nd. Was awesome having you come to a couple races.

Congrats Kosta you deserve it mate you were quick and consistent all year.

Where's a pic of your Trophy Brooksy? ;)

So top 3 guys from B Grade move to A next year?

Miniriders will definitely be sponsoring Australia's No1 Mini Series again next year. What a great group of guys VCM are and what a well run series they put on.

Custom user titles for both you and Brooksy. :)

Thanks mate. Missed you at the races this year, here's hoping you get to bang bars more for 2014 season. :grinning-smiley-003

Congrats Kosta :)
There was some fast guys in that class this year too. I had fun racing the couple rd's i went too. Id Like to come back next year also, Be heaps cool :)

Thanks Shearer. Will be wicked to have ya back next year. That BBR was a sweet ride.

Well done and thanks to buzz, ciniworx, vcm and all the boys for making it a Rad series. Unfortunately I copped a flogging a week prior and couldn't race due to a cracked rib. Shattered to lose 3rd in the series but had an awesome year. Can't wait for 2014. Cheers

Cheers, Nicko. You started the series with guns blazing, would've definitely got 3rd in A grade if not for the cracked rib. Time to get that Daytona roaring for next year bud.

Well done Kosta, very happy for you, congratulations.

thanks guys for an awsum season , shame about it pissen down on the last race day still was awsum to watch luke and the braap guys battling the mud, congrats to joel for first , you deserve it champ wat an awsum year , the idea to only race the first to and to drink for the rest of the day was an awsum one , cheers brooksy , and i dont know how but i still come away with third for the day , i dont know how that worked but woohoo , wrapped with my second place overall for the year , cant wait for next season , some new faces and possably even do some viper rounds too . cheers guys

Latest posts

Back