Vcm practice day-noojee 25th march

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hussey

Reaction score
Hey everyone just been notified of a VCM practice day at Noojee (settlement park). Meet at Noojee pub, leaving for track at 9.15am so be there beforehand. Cost is $30. Sunday 25th march. Will be entry forms for rd1.

That's all the details I have seen. Just thought I would let people know good day even if your not sure of racing its a great track up there.

Sweet as dude. Reckon I will make the trip with you.

I'm sure coolie will be up for it too.

Nice im goin for sure. See u this afternoon.

yip yip

i'll take the 450 and me boy as well should be a good ride
we had a ball at this praccy last year i hope glen has had some work done on the track it's starting to get rough

see ya there i spose boys

First race is in taralgon on the 22nd of april
the second round well they havn't confirmed a venue yet as soon as they have they will do the first newsletter so you will know where to go

should be a good year

Last edited:
BUUUUMP!!!!!

who wants to go to noojee this weekend?? got the bug to ride every weekend now and is keen to hit this place up as i here its not to bad!!

lets gather up and do the road trip :)

I'm keen as!! Just trying to get everyone out to tracks instead of doing other **** lol we need to keep
The trend going or people forget about the sport!! And sell up

When you heading there Styv? Sat?

Might be keen. Hussey was out there for the first practice and said the tracks were pretty average with not much maintenence.

yea mate was thinking bout it? hussey think it was worse then parwan... not sayin parwan was **** but i want a track with more jumps and stuff... makes it more fun :)

I wouldn't recommend noojee at the moment it's pretty rough and hard packed. Broadly would be the go. Can't ride gotta work this weekend....

I wouldn't recommend noojee at the moment it's pretty rough and hard packed. Broadly would be the go. Can't ride gotta work this weekend....

That sucks man.

I gotta get some pratice in. lol

broady is a **** hole! hate it with a pasion!! plus dont feel like asking atomik to replace new rims, frame etc etc after 1 days riding there..

broady is a **** hole! hate it with a pasion!! plus dont feel like asking atomik to replace new rims, frame etc etc after 1 days riding there..

Well that's the only place your going to get decent jumps.

I have rode there a few times and never had a problem.

Latest posts

Back