VIC Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just go to frankston mx if your local to it.. it will be cheap and easy

Does anyone have land in rosebud my wife and son can ride there atv's this weekend?

So is parwan's pit bike track still there and is it worth goin there for the day. I'm not a member of the new mini's only track so was thinking of just heading down to the parwan one instead

So is parwan's pit bike track still there and is it worth goin there for the day. I'm not a member of the new mini's only track so was thinking of just heading down to the parwan one instead

nah its not, its just a D shape with afew hills on it.
if its session times you can ride the big track but its only like that if its busy

Mmm doesn't sound to good the big track would be good to get on to but I'm guessing there not to keen on pit bikes on there track

For Melbourne riders, it's not really ideal since most of the country areas are built on.
Of course that excludes property you own, but hey, Government will catch up.

I mite just stick to riding in enfeild state forest there's plenty of tight single trails that are heaps of fun on the pitty

Mmm doesn't sound to good the big track would be good to get on to but I'm guessing there not to keen on pit bikes on there track

nah they are alright with pitbikes on the track
heres a video of it from awhile ago, has changed a fair bit.
had a fair bit of carby trouble then but thats how it was on the pitbike
[video=youtube;U6-aD2iH7C8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6-aD2iH7C8[/video]

you go on with the 50s and 65s

Sorry if this is a stupid question I've only ever rode in the bush never rode at a track before so do they have like different groups thru the day like all the 450s and stuff go out for awhile then they come off and the 50 and 65s go on is that how it works

sometimes its everyone go out at once but when its busy they have advanced class on for 20 minutes then intermedite class on for 20 minutes then juniors on 50s 65s 85s for 20 minutes if theres enough of them.
thats how it is most the day

Thanks for the info motovert24 I appreciate it I would love to try a track atleast once which track in Vic would be the best to try for my first track experience and one that I don't have to be a member to go on it. I've been riding in the bush for years but since been on miniriders and spending hours reading info on here it has me thinking that the tracks are the place to be to ride hard and meet more people that love pittys like I do none of my mates like them they all ride 450s and I've sold all my big bikes now so it's just me and my pitty been trying to get people into it been riding with my gfs brother which I got him into pittys but that's about it

Thanks for the info motovert24 I appreciate it I would love to try a track atleast once which track in Vic would be the best to try for my first track experience and one that I don't have to be a member to go on it. I've been riding in the bush for years but since been on miniriders and spending hours reading info on here it has me thinking that the tracks are the place to be to ride hard and meet more people that love pittys like I do none of my mates like them they all ride 450s and I've sold all my big bikes now so it's just me and my pitty been trying to get people into it been riding with my gfs brother which I got him into pittys but that's about it

I'm in a similar boat to you, except I've been riding on road for years but never been on dirt, just started getting into pittys. I went to Broardmeadows $30 or $45 bucks for the day depending on CCs (I think it's 150 cut off) it was literally my first time riding off road, I looked like a bit of a chump getting overtaken by 6 YOs (especially since I was having major carb issues) but I had a good time, if you've already had off road experience you should be fine to rock up to most tracks.
I certainly had a blast!

Any riders in the Werribee Area, started a small track in Altona Meadows has about 5 jumps and a few berms, would suit someone with a stock mod crf50 - PM me if your keen to meet up for a ride

Any riders in the Werribee Area, started a small track in Altona Meadows has about 5 jumps and a few berms, would suit someone with a stock mod crf50 - PM me if your keen to meet up for a ride
Im in Werribee. I dont have a crf50 but only a 160. If you would like some help building up the track im keen. (As long as it is legal riding on private property etc. Not losing my bike)

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

trains - thanks for the offers mate its not entirely legal to ride there however the track has existed for many years so im not sure how the law is policing it

Latest posts

Back