VIC Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if anyone is up for a drive to a place called green's lake just near elmore (bout 2hours north of melbourne, you can camp there and most people take bikes and jetskis with plenty of room to ride, and the cops are very lenient around there, im often up there on weekends so let me know if your keen for a camping trip some time and we could tee something up. (bonus for the girls is there is a toilet block there too!)

if anyone is up for a drive to a place called green's lake just near elmore (bout 2hours north of melbourne, you can camp there and most people take bikes and jetskis with plenty of room to ride, and the cops are very lenient around there, im often up there on weekends so let me know if your keen for a camping trip some time and we could tee something up. (bonus for the girls is there is a toilet block there too!)

Greenzie is the bomb fellas!!!! totally worth hitting up and the fishing is sweeeet too

ey boys ther is going to be a pro pitbike race at the Melbourne Moto Expo. It sshould be sweeeet. I hear there will be four classes, stock, 88 mod, china, and outlaw( 12 inch) and its invite only from the top ten at the Nationals. Even if I don't get an invite I'm going to watch. It will be a indoor so it will be tight barbangin racin!

where is this event held and is there a link

don't know if this has been posted but there's a bmx track along the train tracks in diamond creek you will see it on the train its before diamond creek

hey everyone. could some give me some info on the track in dandenong, victoria. its called lemans.
would be much appreciated!

Hey just looking for more blokes to come join my mates and i riding in Bendigo. The more the merrier!

Hey man I'm from bendigo and I want to buy some parts for my crf50 do you have any idea where I can buy some from I don't want to buy from over seas!

Has anyone heard of this new show coming out June 28 called Never Stop Riding?? Dirtbiking in Cambodia! Sounds awesome and the preview looks intense on neverstopriding.com.

Anyone in the Bendigo area hit me up, mate showed me a great track in the middle of no where :)

whats the go?? im hereing this and that tracks popen all over the joint...
frankston hammered
parwan hammered
broady **** house!!

need somwhere good to ride this saturday.... help asap!!

your out of luck styv

everything has been smashed with the crappy weather

riding the big bike somewhere weather permitting

Latest posts

Back