VIC Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any places in northern suburbs of melbourne to ride with out much cops around? pm me cheers

Ahh people...
Google maps - satellite view
Go to avalon airport
Go north a bit (up)
Corner of Beach road and Princes Hwy
What is this awesome windy brown line? I searched google for MX tracks in avalon and I read about the Geelong MCC wanting to set one up on Dandos Road which is SOUTH of the Avalon airport but I can't see anything there...
Anyone know what this place is? It's got a small SX track too.
http://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=Da...=h&hnear=Dandos+Rd,+Avalon+Victoria+3212&z=17

I'm pretty sure this is for off road buggies. Use to watch them racing around. Don't think bikes are allowed.

behind broady track is good for "free" riding ;)

It's illegal to ride there. Miniriders is not here to provide you with info on illegal riding.

It's people that ride those places that give us all a bad name. Use your brain and think about what image your putting out there.

Do the right and go to a track or get your license and rec reg and go bush.

no.. its all these underage kids that floor it around the STREETS that give "us" a bad name.. illegal perhaps but theres jumps, berms etc an its great.. but whatever you say each to there own.

so first time ever riders need to get a licence an rec reg just to jump on a bike once out of curiosity? or they pay $30 at a track an crash into other riders an cause serious injury, could you imagine 20 first time riders at a track?? your implying you obey the rules 100% of the time and tell off every person who does otherwise?

no.. its all these underage kids that floor it around the STREETS that give "us" a bad name.. illegal perhaps but theres jumps, berms etc an its great.. but whatever you say each to there own.

so first time ever riders need to get a licence an rec reg just to jump on a bike once out of curiosity? or they pay $30 at a track an crash into other riders an cause serious injury, could you imagine 20 first time riders at a track?? your implying you obey the rules 100% of the time and tell off every person who does otherwise?

For staters wrong person to get smart with.

Yes there are beginner tracks at all tracks in vic. That's we're you learn to ride legally. Experienced riders will go straight around you. Everyone has to start somewhere. You can also ride private property legally.

It's $30 I mean really are you that tight? You spend what a k on a bike and you can't afford $30? Don't give me that crap.

Even riding at a place with berms doesn't make it legal.

By all means do what you want i just wont have any promotion of such places on this site. I'm liable to not promote illegal riding.

rong person to get smart with?? because your a admin an can ban me? but you cant ban me when you see me at a track remember that. im not tight for $30.. but that being said id rather pay $50 an take my car to calder... im 25 years old not 15 like 80% of mini riders, im a beginner rider yes,but its a pit bike its like taking a hyundai excel to calder... perhaps if i had a kx250 or above id be seeing it the same way as you i can see miniriders is a illegal free site i now understand that, but dont think im part of a small number who so called give you guys a bad name, can get up to 30 bikes on a saturday down this illegal track with 60% of them being pitbikes... though im new here an new to this scene i have now relised its alot different to the melbourne car scene.

rong person to get smart with?? because your a admin an can ban me? but you cant ban me when you see me at a track remember that. im not tight for $30.. but that being said id rather pay $50 an take my car to calder... im 25 years old not 15 like 80% of mini riders, im a beginner rider yes,but its a pit bike its like taking a hyundai excel to calder... perhaps if i had a kx250 or above id be seeing it the same way as you i can see miniriders is a illegal free site i now understand that, but dont think im part of a small number who so called give you guys a bad name, can get up to 30 bikes on a saturday down this illegal track with 60% of them being pitbikes... though im new here an new to this scene i have now relised its alot different to the melbourne car scene.

If you promote illegal riding spots especially right behind a track which needs support to stay open and keep doing it after I have warned you then yes I can ban you. Oh and I'm one of the owners. ;)

We all ride minis on the big bike tracks no problems. To say they are like Hyundai excels is a complete insult. Oh and I'm 29 and we have a LOT of older guys that enjoy riding them but we do it right. If you think otherwise maybe this isn't the site for you.

All im saying is don't promote such places on here end of story. Not having a go at you but these places do give us a bad name.

Look out for a ride day and come out and give it a crack. You will have a lot more fun on a decent track than riding a few pissy berms out the back.

lol not pissy berms!! shovels an a couple mates does wonders in a day ;) well thats good to know perhaps i will come to one of these ride days, my mate rides broady track often but starting to get bored of it, is there any melbourne tracks with full lighting for night riding? id be ultra keen for that!

lol not pissy berms!! shovels an a couple mates does wonders in a day ;) well thats good to know perhaps i will come to one of these ride days, my mate rides broady track often but starting to get bored of it, is there any melbourne tracks with full lighting for night riding? id be ultra keen for that!

Yeah I hear ya. Have helped make a track as well but it was on private property. ;)

Bacchus marsh has lights but you have to be a member.

Go to parwan. It's motorbike heaven and will be worth every cent of the entry fee.

if ther is anyone in vic headding out today somewhere, could you send me a message... i want to get out for a ride... would be my first proper one....

if ther is anyone in vic headding out today somewhere, could you send me a message... i want to get out for a ride... would be my first proper one....

Frankston is on today, weather is holding out till later arvo, should be gooooood

Yeah what he said^^^, few braap riders coming down as well, will be a mad as day if the weather dosent wreck it!

hey mate need a new place to ride anywhere in victoria i have mates i ride with we need a new place the current place is geeting old any ideas

well there is a couple of tracks around like broadford,frankston and others... but if you are looking for trails... i hope you have the bikes registered :)... and not riding the back streets :p
BUT!! if your looking for a place to ride such as... Star glen lodge, its in bonnie doon...
i think i worked out its 35 per head i think...
Cheers

well there is a couple of tracks around like broadford,frankston and others... but if you are looking for trails... i hope you have the bikes registered :)... and not riding the back streets :p
BUT!! if your looking for a place to ride such as... Star glen lodge, its in bonnie doon...
i think i worked out its 35 per head i think...
Cheers

tumblr_lf0hwt7ws11qzsscz.jpg

Latest posts

Back