Viper series. VMX

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Styv_Loosekid_21

Reaction score
Hello all,

Been a while hey?? Sorry if been making babies and doing the usual life stuff that gets in the way of this hobbie I put behind me for a while... For shame on me!!

I'm testing the water with Viper vintage series to see if we can piggy back off them in a series run for 2017.. Although the conversation at the moment isn't what I wanted not helping me get my point across its a nose in the door for a fresh MX tracks for us.

I feel we need a change we need to be entertained and want a drive to was to race tracks and not always natural terrain tracks, like me I will say there boring as bat ****! Viper is more of a proper run series and with a mod class in it to watch which is always good rather then seeing beaten up nuggets riding around.

We once long ago run a series with them, I wasn't around then... But the point is that once we did why not now?? I'm getting **** feed back from usual key board warriors bad mouthing Chinese bikes but I'm doing my best to fend them off and speak to the head of the club not the ones slagging off.

As Iv stated we are just all here to do what we enjoy with the limited time we have to do it and just to have fun much like them.

Much appreciate abit of feedback for you guys, what do you think?? Do we need to freshen up and move on??

Thanks styv

Hello all,

Been a while hey?? Sorry if been making babies and doing the usual life stuff that gets in the way of this hobbie I put behind me for a while... For shame on me!!

I'm testing the water with Viper vintage series to see if we can piggy back off them in a series run for 2017.. Although the conversation at the moment isn't what I wanted not helping me get my point across its a nose in the door for a fresh MX tracks for us.

I feel we need a change we need to be entertained and want a drive to was to race tracks and not always natural terrain tracks, like me I will say there boring as bat ****! Viper is more of a proper run series and with a mod class in it to watch which is always good rather then seeing beaten up nuggets riding around.

We once long ago run a series with them, I wasn't around then... But the point is that once we did why not now?? I'm getting **** feed back from usual key board warriors bad mouthing Chinese bikes but I'm doing my best to fend them off and speak to the head of the club not the ones slagging off.

As Iv stated we are just all here to do what we enjoy with the limited time we have to do it and just to have fun much like them.

Much appreciate abit of feedback for you guys, what do you think?? Do we need to freshen up and move on??

Thanks styv

Hey styv,

Life always takes over mate it's called getting older.

This comes at an interesting time, I believe VCM has pulled stumps on the pitbikes for next year due to low numbers this year so we need something else to keep racing alive in VIC.

Viper would be a good fit but will take a lot of convincing to get them on the same page.

VCM's had some great MX tracks as well as the natural terrain but yeah I get where you are coming from. The biggest problem was cost. It was getting to $150 for a 1 day event which IMO is what killed it for a lot of people.

I stepped back from VCM for various reasons this year but can help with Viper as I have a few contacts that know them through VCM. It will be an up hill battle but think we could make something happen.

I'm already fighting off all the haters as we speak so it's already a steep incline to getting my point across without losing my ****!!

Seams like I have to contact peter Elliot which I have this morning. We haven't got a good reputation to anyone on that page but I'm just fire fighting myself when I can to prove we're not just those kids on the block riding around with no helmets on $300 atomiks and killing mothers out from of shopping centres, it really is a shame

Any help nick is good thanks but if nothing's done now and I get no interest in viper I'll just drop it and head north for riding

I'm already fighting off all the haters as we speak so it's already a steep incline to getting my point across without losing my ****!!

Seams like I have to contact peter Elliot which I have this morning. We haven't got a good reputation to anyone on that page but I'm just fire fighting myself when I can to prove we're not just those kids on the block riding around with no helmets on $300 atomiks and killing mothers out from of shopping centres, it really is a shame

Any help nick is good thanks but if nothing's done now and I get no interest in viper I'll just drop it and head north for riding

Don't worry about that haters they are always going to be around. Would be nice to get some 50 racing incorporated into a pitbike class to keep everyone happy though.

Pitbikes ran at VCM for nearly 7 years without issue so I would have thought we have earnt a reputation in that scene?

I will have a chat with a few of the VCM guys that also do Viper and see what I can dig up.

Would suck to have nothing at all in VIC. I know there are a few motard events firing up but no dirt.

If you get no traction with getting a series together , could you run a 1 off race like Collins did ?

Seams like we burnt out bridges with undera due to people trying to put insurance claims in from what I here

There might be a couple options but we will see

Seams like we burnt out bridges with undera due to people trying to put insurance claims in from what I here

There might be a couple options but we will see

That would only be a single round event anyway. Not worth worrying about.

We need a series. Waiting to hear back from VCM contacts. Not sure how helpful they will be though as essentially we have gone from one Vintage set of guys to another and they both hate each other due to a long running feud (they use to all run together before breaking apart into 2 different bodies).

All of us need to advertise pit bike racing so more people know about it. The only reason I know about it is because of vcm 3 years ago wen dad raced at underia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**** shearers at the end of the month!!! I'm busy Jase but I want to get up north next year for racing for sure and shearers would be up there.

Plus need to get my 10" up to shape.

Having a chat with the guys on Facebook now seams like nudawading would be a easy Inlet for us, great track 9 rounds a year 3 races a day but it's on Saturdays which is **** due to most of us working that's day.

Spoke to chris gay he seams to this Bacchus marsh would have us in there club and no MA there only thing is that track is massive!!

Stavros you can ride my 10" if you head up , I'll be out for a few months after I get my 3rd ball hernia operation done

She's got a 106 in it now

feed back and opinion.....

first not super interested but i'd probably do the ravo round of vipers if the have one
would be sick i could race the 450 as well and would be happy as pig in ****. would have to book in for wonthaggi to if they still race there

start off small styv thats what we did the one round we did with the viper boys was at wonna's we got some committed numbers. said hey we have 10 riders ready to go for this round. that was where the vcm boys approached us to come and do a day with them......

good to see your keen to get something going for the core pitty riders. i think the 10" panzies need to shape up or ship out. **** em if they dont wanna ride find numbers elsewhere.

my time is taken up by work and life and more work and guns and a little bit of riding no days so i am of no help to you sorry.

it takes alot of hard work and you need to be very organized to get this up and running if you need advice or any help i'm not more that and email or facey message away

have fun

definitely not you jase ^^^^^^^

you fella's up there are happy to hit up the big stuff on the real bikes

there's plenty down here that get all huffy about anything over 10ft long

Does anyone know what is going on with pit bike racing in Victoria for this year thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back