WA Banning Mini DIRTBIKERS!!!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolmodee01

VCM B Grade 2013 Champion
Reaction score
Hey Guys
There is a poll on the West Australian website today asking if all off-road bikes should be banned for kids - off course the answer is " NO " - make sure you get on and vote to balance out all the haters.

Plea for dirt bike age limit - The West Australian

Please pass this email around to all your riding buddies.

got onto it vote the do gooders down

Does not surprise me to be honest. Most of the pics I have seen posted from you WA folk are taken in public places like car parks and skate parks. If we did that where I live we would be hunted out in droves.

Does not surprise me to be honest. Most of the pics I have seen posted from you WA folk are taken in public places like car parks and skate parks. If we did that where I live we would be hunted out in droves.

haha there talking about kids under 16 getting hurt on private land they want a Law so it illegal for Jnr's to even race..

there is only a small group of us aged 18+ that roll around the sk8 parks n stuff, we aint even on the radar ;)

signed it for ya :) as the GDFP recently posted
Fight_The_Power.jpg

(sorry for stealin your thunder)

the shire councils and local goverments cant wait for the day when they get the oppertunity to hit the ban button on all forms of motorsport.

This really sums it all up:
"It is a safe sport for kids as long as they have the appropriate safety gear, supervision and are taught to ride properly and to respect the bike and the risks associated with it"
So they should prevent idiots from riding motorbikes not kids. This statement applies to all riders on and off the road of any age really. The article also says 89 children this year. What's really important is how many THOUSAND children ride motorbikes every year without getting injured. ****ing doctors STFU and fix people, don't do politics.

how about we fix some of the parents... "my kid was riding a broke his nose and grazed all of his face, i think the government should of made him wear a helmet, it's not my fault...." bloody drop kick parents...

and yeah as pulsen8r said, agreed.

Today's Poll
Should children be banned from riding off-road motorbikes?

Oops you have already voted on the poll
Yes (79)

No (398)

Love to know who the 79 people are. Bunch of ****s!

just like the "my kid is fat coz plays xbox all day and needs treatment for obesity so the government has to pay for it coz they let mcdonalds advertise on TV and then he gets teased in school coz he is fat and the teachers wont pass him coz he cant do any sports........etc".

parents not willing to take responsibility for their own kids.

when i go to motocross meets and something has someth broken 9/10 times its from footy or school or something. the real reason these kids are getting hurt is because there riding outside there comfort zone or not been taught how to ride safley

Some people just have no idea, Thats the time of ya life growing up riden dirtbikes playn around with your mates. If you don't get hurt you mustnt be doing anything ive always bean told. So watt are they surposeing the kids do? , get into drinkn n doing drugs!
they not hurtn anyone if they riden on private land
You can get hurt doing just about anything realy, And if kids haven so much fun then hurt emselfs u do tend to learn the hard way on how to stay on bike. when they get over it all they have scar's n a story to tell there friends!!!
How good do you wount it.

Should children be banned from riding off-road motorbikes?

Yes (137)
5%
No (2404) - your vote
95%

Thank you for voting

Seems a few more have voted yes.

Yes (137) still

No (2470) jump up 66votes MF .

GOOD to see extra NO votes
Cheers everyone :)

yes definately ban bikes also ban crossing the road{might get hit by a drunk driver)frozen coke(might die from brain freeze)and wiping your arse (might lose a finger)

Lol, yeah people need to toughen up and bare the consequences if they screw up instead of pussying around with the law.

Glad to see the poll is going well!

Latest posts

Back