Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hepburn heights bushland is alright and theres an alright jump in there to... only reccomend it if you live near by though otherwise not really worth it.

hepburn heights, where abouts im near warburton

Cunderdin track

you guys are most welcome to come riden with me in Cunderdin, hahaha gimmi a call if u happen want 2 come riden on a flat ass salt lake, ill bring my ramp down, it the only mini jump in town
peace
P.S hillz when is ur foam pit built?

hepburn heights, where abouts im near warburton

like up near the freeway, behind pinnaroo, its fun for mini's but gets boring after a while... but its good if you cant get anywhere else cause u can get to it without a trailer and theres afew trails

bring ya bikes up to the beverly tractor pull and dirt drags on this saterday and have some fun ya might win a trophy be there before 12.00pm to register

can chu chuck us up some picci's of ya new buet foam pit? i wana see what im gettin into b4 i say anything. (you and me both know what happened last time i opened my mouth on foam pits :))
peace

LOL yeh.... no worries i'll load sum up after work today... but it gets bigger every weekend!! coz i get a free load of foam every saturday... it's great...

ok SICness can ya add me on MSN. oh and where do u get ur foam from? i wana build one when i get bak 2 albany endof the yr so i may aswel b collecting foam, where do u get urs from and is it free?
[email protected]
peace

foampit1ei5.jpg

Last edited:

is that so when you miss the roof you have a soft landing!?:D

your landlord must hate you hillz :p keep up the good work :D

We want pics of you hitting it hillz! Entertain us!! Carn jeze get on his back!!

LOL my knee has just recoverd from last time, but i will hit it during the week...
about 15 local BMX riders rocked up to my door yesterday, so i was like ok but you have to pull it out of the shed & set it up... some got close to the roof so jeze made us put some foam up there... plus we moved the ramp back like 1.5metres too

but i do have some BMX footage if u's wana c it?

LOL my knee has just recoverd from last time, but i will hit it during the week...
about 15 local BMX riders rocked up to my door yesterday, so i was like ok but you have to pull it out of the shed & set it up... some got close to the roof so jeze made us put some foam up there... plus we moved the ramp back like 1.5metres too

but i do have some BMX footage if u's wana c it?

Of course we wana see it!! we wana see everything! we are web rats lol.
Good ol' Jeze.. so 'motherly' :D

found a sweet spot up in the hills outta bullsbrook but dunno whats its called....
we went up sat and came back last night.
camped out and stuff was the best place ive been....

ummm like ya go through the town then go right and follow it up for ages ay
not sure really cause we all folowed my mates up there.....
should be heading out soon again....

Latest posts

Back