Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how long does it take to get to bartons mill from armadale and whats the easyest way to get there

Bartons mill is now a NO GO ZONE!! I was out there on the weekend and I was given a "please leave" by calm, apparently they are doing a BIG Crackdown in the next few weeks, and continuously over the next year, and will be giving out fines to anyone riding anywhere in the mundaring area, that means mt gunjin, mundaring itself, pickering brook, and bartons mill.

fines are $200 for riding in a state forrest,
+ $400 for a unlicenced bike
+ $400 for no motorcycle licence
+ whatever else they feel like charging you with up to 2-3k+

the only place in perth thats legal is the pines in gnangara.

Juls

mundaring is my local lived here 4 eva... & i can tell you calm & the ranger are a bunch of "pussy fag boys" the only way to get caught is if you park somewhere stupid, coz they don't chase out in the bush..

there is so much bush around here that it's a shame to waste it on bush walkers/ MTB riders & horse folk. it should be for us also thats why i have never had a problem riding out here... it's just the shit... hit me up & i'll even give ya a tour

Hillz

yeh, I was at bartons mills with everyone else who was there.

only just arrived and basically got told to leave nicely.

apparently they had a big sting on Sunday, there was going to be a large qty of calm officers out there giving fines, and they are going to do it every weekend for awhile now the guy said.

if they do or not, or if it was just a scare tactic I don't know,
either way i'm not risking it.. I loved riding my pitty out there too, the tracks are very good for it, except that stupid power line track in places those rocks are just brutal on my pitty suspension LOL (not to mention on me specifically)

it's a matter of having a good place to park agreed.
there is only the pines that i know of that we can legally ride.

any good dirt bike clubs that the tracks suits pittys that you know of?

Juls

hopefully they give us a MX park in the Mundaring Shire sooner than later..

nar no Clubs i know of catter for the mini rider at this time..

we have to make our own...

They really need to alot 2-3000 acres of that bush as riding land, fence it off, or at least clearly mark it, (or choose a area of bush squared off by roads)

thats probably a huge ask.. unless we get 1000's of riders in the area requesting it from the government.

Juls

anyone ever head up jandabup pines...u get to it just off sydney road

then from then u can go nangarra, mud pit...and the quarry

try it out some time...u enter at the end of the sydney road

any1 from here been hittin up the bush above Clifton Hills in Kelmscott, been seeing and hearing alot of mini bikes around the area lately.
Sounded like there was a group of about 4 or 5 hookin about this avo.

Hi guys just wondering if there are some good pitbike stores in WA. A list with contact info would be appreciated.

Haven't been up there for a while, but is there still a bike area up Red Hill on Toodyay (?) road ???

Latest posts

Back