Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a national park near Joondalup drive (it runs paralell to burns beach road) i used to ride in there untill a ranger had a sad at us. its a good spot and its empty in terms of other people out there, theres all sorts of tracks and jumps and there's one track that follows the train line too.

hey there
im moving from VIC to WA next year (january) for work, and so i was wondering if there are any decent riding spots up around the Port Hedland/South Hedland area???
im not to interested in MX tracks, more into just a decent place to have a putt around.
i ask because i will be living in a caravan, and so if there isnt anywhere to ride thats half decent i wont take my bike with me...it will just go into storage.

Cheers,

Mat.

i jump minis bro..................................... in SA :D

hey has anyone been to the lil mudpit in jandabup pines between wirrega rd, mulga rd and turkey rd near the mulch bit is and there is a big hole next to it?

hey guys, get onto the smcwa website (speedway motorycle club west aus) n heck out the calender, cost bout 30 bucks for a one day lic, 5 or 6 races on the junoir speedway track. raced my uncles mad klx 110, n got second n 2 thirds. (was riding 1000cc sidecar aswell so didnt race all the fast 50 class races, heaps of fun in wanneroo.

anyone rode high wycome dirt jumps befor? anyone no were any good tracks that arnt bush on that ya cam race around, even private spots?

anyone been to the westmoto park?
just seen they got a few more photos up, slowly getting there :)

moto02.jpg

hey guys, this thread has gone stale, but just came here to tell u guys some stuff. ok i live in perth and i just got a pitster pro x4r, i have been to gnangara pines, pinjar pines and the york mx track. I LOVE YORK! the track is so awesome! its about a 50 min drive from midland but its so worth it. the track is massive and its never crowded. when you get into york, turn right at the intersection and its half way up the road, just before the rubbish dump (look for the picnic benches) i was there for 12 hours and enjoyed every bit of it. its good for 125s and 250s and also great for pitbikes. just wanted to tell you guys cause w.a is lacking mx tracks. ENJOY GUYS!;)

Last edited:
is it legal to ride anywhere when u get that $12 license thingy (not sure if its a license). iv been looking for a place to ride all day coz i got a 120cc pitbike and cant find any legal places. i would love to ride on the salt lakes in warnbro rockingham but i dont know if it is legal or if rangers never go there.

It doesnt matter where you ride, the rangers are gonna get shitty. just go anywhere there is bush, and if they say anything to you. play dumb and pretend you thought you were alloud to ride there.

hey guys.. i havent read ALL of these posts.. but wondering if anyone has been to Mundi Pit?
google earth coords are: 32o17'.91"S 116o01'52.90" E
Sorry cant do the degrees symbol but yeah

+1 for the york track - went up there a few weeks back

i live in mandurah and there is a spot just south of mandurah about 20mins lots of bush tracks was great yesterday

Hey perth riders....
Who's going out on Sunday and where ya going...?
Anyone up for a ride.. i got a ute and can pic ya's up
i bought a bike and wanna ride it !

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back