Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey there perth people.. i heard of a place in perth where you
ride along the roe hwy staring from the kenwick area and then you get
to a place were alot of guys go...
can anyone confirm this or been there...

Hey guys Wanneroo speedway have mini race's, we should have a race!

Young or old are welcome :)

Yeh Hillz... they been going for a while now...
Warrens ultrafast karts runs them.. they have twin engine karts that run on barbagello track
and then they have motards on a smaller gokart track...
i usually set the kart racing up with my mates about every 6 months, we might try the
motards next.. I'll let you know next time, you and ya mates can come...
If you organise anything with your mates, let me know, i would have some mates come
along too...

Another place is Murchison Off Road Adventures look on there website and u will find all about it

top_speed_man if ya dont mind me asking where abouts do you live

really for any good riding you need to head away from the city in from a lil town called narrogin and theres spots everywhere and as long as you stay off the roads they dont care lol any details on where just ask

Hey All,

The Pocket Bike Association of WA (PBAWA) is opening up a class for mini-tards at our recently aquired Jack's circuit in Wanneroo (No dirt section, SOZ). If any of you lot have a mini-tard lying around dust it off, the next practice meeting will be Jan 16th, 2011.

The bad news is you will have to comply with MA rulings and purchase a day licence for $20, plus day fees, usually around $50. Ohh,,, and you may be lumped in with some scooters and postie bikes LOL.

PM me your number or email addy for more details.

Ringo.
PBAWA inc. (President)

Attachments

• jacks circuit.jpg
    jacks circuit.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 2
hey Slayer were's bartons mill and is it a good spot for a yz125 and crf250?

Anyone know around the Bunbury area?

In kirup theres are trail rid park, they have a PW track which adults can ride on, a pw trail loop which adult can ride on (both doesnt matter what bike you have)
a natural terrain(for big bikes but can be riden with a small bike) and like 75 kms in trails for big bikes

ohk so umm i kinda cant be bothered reading all this thread but has anyone been out to skeet road near forrestdale?

Haha yeah mate.. skeet is round the corner from my mates, we head out there when we cant be ****ed heading out elsewhere haha. its not too bad, nothing special but.

Hillz, just spotted your post on fmxaus saying we should come out and race.. where bouts do you guys do this? I'd bee keen to get out for some laps on the fiddy.

Im in the process of building a 10pk and minimoto track, everyone's welcome when it's done , the only catch is it's 3hrs south :)

Pce

Im in the process of building a 10pk and minimoto track, everyone's welcome when it's done , the only catch is it's 3hrs south :)

Pce

Good job mate. Excuse my question, what's a 10pk ? And is it a road minimotard track...
Please post a few pics of what ya got done so far..

Latest posts

Back