Want to buy the right thing.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the whole motor. Got one of these from dhz for my z50. The black lifan 125's were the earlier version, they had a reputation for blowing smoke, cant tell you how much difference the newer head makes but they are a pretty reliable motor, they dont make crazy power so they don't really break things like the bigger bore china motors can. Run it in right, regular oil changes and checking/setting valve clearances and it should give you many years of fun

Cheers mate what can I do it too her tho power upgrading like carbie pipe filter jets will changing all that give me a bit more power

All the engines on the dhz site will bolt in to your bike, just will need to get a bigger/better carb for the bigger motors. If you wanna spend that much get the zonga 160ho for 599, great bang for your buck(Alot more power than the 150 PitPro are advertising). The gpx 125 makes great power for a 125(feels more like a 150). Both motors can be upgraded later on with tb heads for more power. The procircuit copy pipe they sell too is good. No i dont work for dhz, but i have bought a few bits from them and their price and service has been good, plus they are a site sponsor too.

Cheers heaps yeah im already getting sprocket plate from them and maybe a flatside carbie and filter

Sent from my GT-S7500T using Tapatalk 2

All the engines on the dhz site will bolt in to your bike, just will need to get a bigger/better carb for the bigger motors. If you wanna spend that much get the zonga 160ho for 599, great bang for your buck(Alot more power than the 150 PitPro are advertising). The gpx 125 makes great power for a 125(feels more like a 150). Both motors can be upgraded later on with tb heads for more power. The procircuit copy pipe they sell too is good. No i dont work for dhz, but i have bought a few bits from them and their price and service has been good, plus they are a site sponsor too.
amen to that.. but if you plan to get the tb bits straight away or really soon you may be better off with a daytona 190..

im on a yx 150 atm (the play bike) motard.. i found it hard to go 2nd flat out (accept for the dead straights) and 3rd and 4th dont feel like a long stretch and i run pretty long gearing..

on the dirt its just what i need kinda for tracks like frankston to have some fun.. (but since im past that level i have gone for a bigger bike and a bigger/tb motor)

them other motors don't look like they will fit tho see how the lifan have that straight through bolt on the top at the back don't look like the other ones have that

them other motors don't look like they will fit tho see how the lifan have that straight through bolt on the top at the back don't look like the other ones have that
yeah they do have that, all of em do any pitbike motor will fit aslong as there not too long (should not be a problem in your frame hopefuly)

hopfully hahah $595 type of hopfully
nah just let me know what engine you want measured if its a 155/160ho /yx engine i will measure mine from the top mount to the end of the head that is all you really need to know

the klx version frame witch is what you have will fit a yx/ho and all that motors im just not 100% sure on the wheel fitting.. however apparently the lifan 150 engine is one of the longer motors and my bigwheel seemed to clear it just fine (its what came with the bike)

on my Lifan 150, from the centre of the rear mounting hole, to the tip of the bottom head bolt, is 435mm total

What's power difference in 150cc an 125cc like can you feel it much coz my wallet Will

Sent from my GT-S7500T using Tapatalk 2

Have't ridden a lifan 150 buy have ridden a yx160 which is similar power wise and the is a very noticeable difference, however the 160ho is even better, you will feel the difference.

the 150 Lifan in my Fuse pulls hard, pops the front wheel without trying.
with a bigger bore exhaust, and an OKO 26mm flatslide carby tuned to suit, it'll run rings around the Lifan 125

Latest posts

Back