Warning - Dodgy Seller s2rt85

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motorman

Admin "The Cougar"
Reaction score
Warning....
Beware when dealing with s2rt85,
Stuart is very slow/slack in replying to messages, if he does at all.
strings the sale on and on, and in the end, doesn't send the items that were paid for.

He has 2 transactions that he has not come through on or has been extremely slow on.

He will be permanently banned by the end of the day. We don't stand for members ripping other people off.

Can I add
Ripping people off is a a dog act, and perpetrators should be delt with accordingly. I'm sure these guys that have been ripped off would appreciate this guys details so if you know him, his no. Or his where abouts please let us know so we can pass it on!

things like this should be documented, and taken up with police/other law enforcments if they get too out of hand. i have been ripped off before, it really annoys the crap out of me, whether its 20 dollars, or 1000.

And I was just about to make a transaction with him...

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

that was very lucky, he is not a member here anymore !

Since it's been years and I don't give a shat anymore. I brought forks off here years ago for like $200 and of course they never showed; everyone at the time knew it had happened and there was nothing anyone could do but ban him. He sent me some emails telling me in not very pleasant words nothing was coming. I brushed it off as it wasn't a big amount of money. But someone from here passed me on his address as they had sold him something, he was in tassie so I wasn't going to jump on a boat just to go kick his ass; at the time I was working in a telco store so I just nicely disconnected all his services, home phone, internet and 3 mobiles… laughed my ass off because it caused like $2000 worth of cancellation fees. Karma is an *******!

^^Someone doesnt mess around when it comes to payback :p
But Dodgy sellers are something that get under my skin. people seem to forget that e-bay and other online shopping stores are no different then buying something over the counter. when you order an item, you pay promptly. You also send it promptly!
Just my 2 cents....

Latest posts

Back