wats everyone think of these?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was thinking if i could find an old Z50 frame with a complience plate and put all the parts off of that onto it i could get it roadworthyed when im 18 yeh? on that monkeygrage site it looks like no one is online lol ill go on it later.

you will need bike license, cause its not classed as a moped,

better off finding a Z50 with plates IMO,

i no you need a bike license, it would be good to get an old Z50 and fix it up, i am only thinking about it now.

planetminis under Z50's, has good info, but not all Ozzy though,

no ones helps on Monkey Garage, they all just look, i asked a question i KNOW 3/4 of the guys there would know, but not one answered, that was 3 months ago, still no answer,

memeber QA helped once though lol,

thanks for that kwikaz i always wanted to know what your bike was it looks so good i probably will end up getting one they look like a very detailed copy.

You would only need to be 16

In nearly every other state you have to be 18 or 17 and 8 months. I love SA. :)

Im getting a Z, maybe a skyteam or I might restore one, you can buy every single part online for a Z50. They're just an awsome classic bike and you can ride em with a car license as long as it says 49cc on the head.

Almost 16 so cant wait to get my bike license, also getting a WR250 or an XR250 for the road and trails.

Got friends who have Z's so its gonna be awsome cruising around on them.

i really want one as well, preferably an original one, but they are pretty hard to find in good condition.

Nah theres plenty just they're $3,000+ for a good one.

Looked after my friends 1970 Z50 for about 3 months, first bike I ever rode, hasnt been restored at all, still runs perfectly.

Heres a pic:

minitrail6.jpg

Was looking at the chinese ones on eBay but dont think I'd buy one, might get a Skyteam ST50 and put a honda engine in, though Skyteam ST50's arent easy to find. Most of the chinese ones cant be registered either.

lol yeh thats what i meant i dont wanna pay too much because the parts are not cheap like oem or nos, your mates bike looks good as condition, i wanna get one like that.

Its one of the best looking ones that hasnt been restored that exist today.

Has about 2700 miles on the speedo and the speedo is in miles not kilometers.

Unbelievable how reliable those Honda's are! Nearly 40 years and the only thing that doesnt work is the headlight, just needs to be rewired.

yeah it looks bloody good, there is one on eBay at the moment going for $750 similar to that one.

Yeah looks like its been restored a bit and is missing alot of parts, all the lights are gone and it doesnt look like it has a compliance plate.

yeah, i want one with one so when i am old enough i can get it regoed :).

frame

yer i just need a frame l8r when i want to register it but also u dont need to register if you just want to do monkey rides, you just need a club rego...

well i bought one, my bike used to look just like that daniel, now it looks as follows,
100_0581-2.jpg

and then some more upgrades,

goodpic1.jpg

and then some more see if you can spot the upgrades in this shot??

100_0716.jpg

it will be complete with a gorilla tank sooon :D p.s get one there damn good the motor is really really good and there fun as, i say go for it..

that looks wild
love the exhaust

Latest posts

Back