We Do Not Sell,service Or Stock Parts For China Bikes.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nafe

Reaction score
Im quite lucky to live in Werribee in Victoria which if you know motorbikes is just as big as Elizabeth St in the city. There are actually over major 5 motorbike shops on one street with another 3 or 4 smaller ones. But as i walked into a "big named" store i noticed a sign on the door.

"WE DO NOT SELL, SERVICE OR STOCK PARTS FOR CHINA BIKES"

this does not help my cause at all considering i just bought an atomik pro X.

i still bought oil from them cause there cheaper than other places and had a semi-sythetic oil in a 10w-40 blend.

has anyone else been discriminated against because of there cheap Chinese made bikes? eg: at a track, or meet.

nxt time your in there store

just go up to the sales man and say

I DONT BUY BIKES OF A RACIST

makes me larf sign should say

WHEN YOUR SICK OF FIXING YOUR IMPORTED BIKE come and see us for quality

some ppl dont see the bigger picture
and btw i would have brought a packet of chewing gum of the tosser

Yeh a few people don't service china's...I do most of the maintenance myself tho... I didn't know there was many places in weribee, i dno if there's more than elizebath street!! I could name atleast 10 places on there, and then there's the wreckers, small places and scooter shops. The worst is a place called motorcycle city or something, they have a brand that sounds dodgy, and they have 110cc 3v engines so they're good but they have a shitty frame, and suspension, and its a no namer engine....Oh yeh, they call the bike redbacks or something...It's a really dodgy place i reckon.
Anybody been there?
Cheers.

yeah ive been up and down elizabeth st a couple times when i was looking to get my first bike, next time im in werribee il count the shops, 2 of the guys that sell parts on eBay for chinas have shops in werribee.

Well im pretty shure that they only sell Jap made bikes then, so what you should do nafe, is print out the link below and go in there and go up to the dumb arse salesman and say "well you very well could be selling Honda china made parts soon".

Honda Worldwide | April 11, 2005 "Honda and Jialing Announce Business Direction in China"

And dont worry about the wanker who disses you about having a china bike, your there to have fun riding, thats what its about. i know dumb arses who spend a heap on thier bikes and thinking if i have the best, more exspensive bike ill have the most fun.
Its even funner when you whip em round the track on ya china.

and if you need parts there is pletty of ways you can get them over the net. try ebay DHZ store or just try ringing any of the sponsers on this web site they will glady help you out.
When you get the part and not sure how it goes on, just write a post in the tec talk section and im shure somone will help you out or even if you need service adivice.
Its a good thing to learn anyway how to fix your own bike, save $$$$$.

i live in canberra and evey1 i ring say that too y not jus fix any bloody bike its all money in the companies pocket

oh yeah and they speak to me like im a peice of $#!t coz i own a china what wankers

Last edited:
from memory not totally sure tho but
most jap bikes below 125cc eg (85cc motorcrossers) are made in china, go have a look at the neck (steering steem) of the bike where the compliance plate is there will be a sticker saying made in china,, ive seen this for my own eye,s

i was told this , and i have since seen this sticker and a few jap 85cc bikes that come into our shop

i may be wrong someone check it out if they have a 85cc

I live in franga and we don't have this problem. I used to take my ttr230 to suziki byners and the did an awesome job and the mechanic always remembered me. I went in about a month ago just to buy some grips and the mechanic saw me and asked how the bike was, told him i sold it and had an motovert rx on road.. he had no idea what that was, told him it was a pittie... i thought he'd tell me thats stupid but he told me to bring it by and he'd have a look at it! There always happy to help with mechanical things and just basic tyre changes.

Suziki byners won't help you unless you have the parts with you that you need, as they can't order in parts for china bikes. Honda is right next store to them and they kick up such a fuss and constantly tell the mechanics they shouldn't help with china bikes.

There is also a mechanic shop "somerville motocycles" on mcelland drive in sommie which will do all work on a pittie, he can get parts in. He normally does reso jobs on old bikes. But pretty much he won't fix a motor if its going to cost you more then $300 as he just tells you to buy a new one.

i heard about tracks in qld not allowing china bikes on the tracks. Franga mx track is pretty supportive but then again they have the braaap crew rocking up every wednesday for rides filling the track when it used to be pretty empty wednesdays!

from memory not totally sure tho but
most jap bikes below 125cc eg (85cc motorcrossers) are made in china, go have a look at the neck (steering steem) of the bike where the compliance plate is there will be a sticker saying made in china,, ive seen this for my own eye,s

i was told this , and i have since seen this sticker and a few jap 85cc bikes that come into our shop

i may be wrong someone check it out if they have a 85cc

Pretty much any brand of anything these days seems to have some part of its production based in China.

Here is just a few of the countries that the 4 main Japanese motorbike brands base some of their production:

Yamaha
Head Office: Japan
Motorcycle production: Indonesia
Parts production: China

Honda
Japan, China, USA, Canada, Thailand, Indonesia

Kawasaki
Japan, Thailand, China

Suzuki
Japan, China, India

post up the biz name and number and we should get all members in aus to call and ask if they service china bikes

if they say no say ur a racist and im reporting u to a current affairs :p

post up the biz name and number and we should get all members in aus to call and ask if they service china bikes

if they say no say ur a racist and im reporting u to a current affairs :p

lets do it whats the number for the joint i wana call them

here we go......
this is why I tell everyone KTM's are shit! those racist bastards haha :rolleyes:

Werribee Motorcycles
88 Old Geelong Rd, Hoppers Crossing VIC 3029
(03) 9748 6949‎

I think it might be part because there dodgy dealers out there trying to sell those KTM 50cc 2bangers as the real thing.... and the fact werribee moto's is very friendly with the local coppers, nad we all know coppers just loooove pitbikes ;)

any shop that deals KTM is homo, its part of the criteria Jeff Leisk puts down to all dealers in OZ haha

Latest posts

Back